Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing explorer pack items

WatsonFusion
Hi,

So I'm missing my crab and scuttled vanity pets swell as my treasure maps, help please.

Eriru
  • VK4502b
    VK4502b
    Same here. I got the Mara thing, but I cannot get my pets and maps.
  • Omega_Surpreme
    Omega_Surpreme
    Soul Shriven
    same i have no idea what to do my bro got them but he got the game from main site where i got mine from game i wonder if ile get a code when the physical stuff gets here
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    "I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically some people got them by mistake. Most will get them as intended when entering the actual game code on 04.04.14. See link provided by @Ariane
  • Aria
    Aria
    ✭✭✭
    Believe the explorers pack is for pre orders, has nothing to do with imperial order related items mentioned in that link.
    Silver Dragon Legion
    "The adult, casual no drama guild you've been waiting for!"
  • bsakelley
    bsakelley
    I see people with their white horses and so on but I can't find mine either
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aria wrote: »
    Believe the explorers pack is for pre orders, has nothing to do with imperial order related items mentioned in that link.
    The Imperial Scuttler crab was not supposed to be released to players before launch. They messed up and some did get it. I didn't even though I ordered the physical IE, just an error.

From Support kb article:
    IF I PRE-ORDERED OR PRE-PURCHASED THE IMPERIAL EDITION, WILL I BE ABLE TO PLAY AS AN IMPERIAL DURING EARLY ACCESS?
    Updated 03/28/2014 05:11 PM Published 02/13/2014 09:31 AM
    During the Early Access period, Imperial Edition customers who have entered their 5 Day Early Access code on their account will have access to the following:

- Play as an Imperial and craft Imperial gear
    - Transform any gear to look like Imperial gear
    - Imperial Horse
    - Rings of Mara

Customers who pre-purchased the Imperial Edition from our ESO store have no further action required, as the above items will unlock automatically for you at the start of Early Access.

After the initial 48-hour grace period that begins on April 4, customers who pre-ordered the physical Imperial Edition must enter their Imperial Pack code in the box in order to retain these items and to fully unlock the full Imperial Pack contents.
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5561
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    bsakelley wrote: »
    If you got the Imperial Edition you should get an in-game mail that explains what you get. And says to go to stable to purchase horse for 1g. I did and it was no problem.

See Support article above.
    Edited by Moonraker on March 30, 2014 3:05PM
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    bsakelley wrote: »
    You can buy a horse for 1 gold at any stable (so in first area after ColdHarbour)
    If you going to visit starting island -there are no stables at most of them (at least not in Ebonheart starting 2 areas)