Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to increase house space limit?

WarMasterCyp
WarMasterCyp
✭✭✭
Hi so I recently got into the house thing and I noticed that there is a space limit to 15? How do I increase this? :)
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that sounds like you just have a Inn Room at the Moment. The only way to increase of 30 slots is by getting ESO Plus. With ESO Plus you get double Housespace, Bankspace ect. Also, if you buy bigger Houses it will increase in this Houses
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every house has its own limit. If you need more room, you have to buy a bigger house (or grab ESO+, since it doubles the space for every house).
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lighting is a big problem in housing taking up many slots especially in a big house. If you use varla stones they can light 2 whole floors of a house even if hidden in walls so you don't have to use so many sconces/chandeliers
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy ESO plus for a month and decorate your double space house.
    When ESO plus will expire, items will still be in the house, no one will take them away, but you won't be able to put new one if you take away something