The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/02/23

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC]

Hew's Bane Bed, Royal 20,000g
Hew's Bane Lantern, 5,000g
Hew's Bane Merchant's Basket 2,500g
Redguard Tent, Rounded Silk 100,000g

[Consoles]
All but the tent. :-(

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on February 24, 2018 12:18AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weekly appreciation comment on how much we love picture guy
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 24, 2018 12:06AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iH4Ug-WquLY.jpg
    xKNzXbPTTTo.jpg
    wScSMoLqkjQ.jpg
    qxvNcj--DeY.jpg
    YfeVAmfiZG8.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • MTijhuis
    MTijhuis
    ✭✭✭
    I want that tent, unfortunately it isn't available on the console. We only got the bed, the lamp and the basket. :o
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTijhuis wrote: »
    I want that tent, unfortunately it isn't available on the console. We only got the bed, the lamp and the basket. :o

That is unfortunate as it's the only new item this week. Can we get a note if/when this will be fixed ?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno console is missing the tent, intentional?
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

I hope not :s
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Intentional.

:trollface:
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the tent but can't afford it at the moment :(. Wish they'd offer a crown option for the luxury items at the same time as it likely won't come around for another year.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Why did ps4 not get the tent??? The one item I wanted to buy after seeing streamed off pc isnt availible. Fail zos.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did ps4 not get the tent??? The one item I wanted to buy after seeing streamed off pc isnt availible. Fail zos.

Because zos Can't profit
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    @bloodthirstyvampire thirsty that has nothing to do with it...
  • NateS4
    NateS4
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno No tent on console? Sad face
    Nerf Nate
    Xbox NA
    Small Scale PvP
    Stamden (Grand Overlord)
    Mag DK (Palatine)
    Mag/Stamblade (Praetorian)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyTq3wqzJ5K200K2JSNlRA?view_as=subscriber
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome items this week. I reeally want that tent, but costs too much of my savings..

Merchant baskets are my second favourite,
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is luxury items going to repeat from last year? So far it’s all repeated items from last year.
    Pc na
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    Is luxury items going to repeat from last year? So far it’s all repeated items from last year.

They mentioned that a few patches ago. Recycling from previous weeks, but always promised at least one brand new item.

Tent is new this week. I assume that's why it got bugged on console. That sucks guys and gals and I hope they can fix it for you.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »

when console catches up with the pc master race in terms of dlc we will get both new items and repeating items
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is the tent so expensive? The bed looks ten times worth what the tent costs. If it's about size, next weekend put a wooden crate the size of two tents and ask for 200k
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100k for the tent. Really? Bet its $10 in the clown store.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100k for the tent. Really? Bet its $10 in the clown store.

Do you mean theoretically? Because there is no tent like that in the crown store.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BAH, they completely ruined my savings plan by adding a 100k item. Those shrines are on their way! I need buku bucks by then!
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is frustrating that the pictures won't show up in FireFox (which is odd, I see all the embedded pics in the Outfits Megathread). Fortunately they do load in Edge so I can open this page in that instead.

I wish the lantern were just 2500 gold as well. Can never get enough light, and 2500 is about my max for these items -- but hurray for the basket! I have one in my luxurious Redguard inn room and it's so nice there I haven't had the heart to pull it out to Twin Arches. I bet it can be mixed with plants to make a "pot" or with hay when set more in the ground to make a camel feeder ... or turned upside down ... now I'm thinking of the Airplane! scene where Johnny is asked "What do you make of this?"
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

I hope not :s

Inferior system must have inferior items o:)o:)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whew, savings problem averted.

The tent is nice, but kind of looks like something made from fabric remnants. So, only grabbed 1.

The bed and basket are very interesting, but I don't get why the lanterns cost more than the basket.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whew, savings problem averted.

The tent is nice, but kind of looks like something made from fabric remnants. So, only grabbed 1.

The bed and basket are very interesting, but I don't get why the lanterns cost more than the basket.

Cause they're lights, everyone demands lights over cloth
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not in love with the tent stakes. Without them this could put be put on any surface, but now I have to find soft ground to hammer them into.

Great, I just spent a buttload of gold and now all I can think about is structural integrity...
    signing off
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this bed allow sleeping or there is collision that's prevent to enter under canopy?
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is collision. My better half tried every which way to get a foot on the bed, and each time it failed.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100k gold for the tent, I'm so sad :( I cannot justify spending that much on one item
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is collision. My better half tried every which way to get a foot on the bed, and each time it failed.

You can try sinking it into the ground by turning the noclip on when your moving stuff around