The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Special Furnishings 0/8?

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Has anyone figured out what "special furnishings" are? I know that there's 0/8 slots in my house- but I can't seem to find anything to take them up!

I heard "Mists of Hagfin" might be one. Can anyone else list any others? I hate wasting 8 slots.
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that's the new storage chests. Not 100% sure, but given there are 8 coffers/chests ...
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pets and mounts
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently, the mist is the only one.
    Edited by MercTheMage on February 23, 2018 1:07AM
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Collectible Furnishings: chests, trophies, pets, mounts.

Special furniture: Just the mist so far.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special effects. So that would be the mists, and then eventually butterflies that will likely come in the next update.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • ihtizar
    ihtizar
    ✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    Special effects. So that would be the mists, and then eventually butterflies that will likely come in the next update.

wait, is there going to be a new update soon? i'd love to see some butterflies
    Aldmeri dominion main eu/PC