The connection issues for the North American Xbox One megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of November 30:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – November 30

Special Furnishings 0/8?

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Has anyone figured out what "special furnishings" are? I know that there's 0/8 slots in my house- but I can't seem to find anything to take them up!

I heard "Mists of Hagfin" might be one. Can anyone else list any others? I hate wasting 8 slots.
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that's the new storage chests. Not 100% sure, but given there are 8 coffers/chests ...
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pets and mounts
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently, the mist is the only one.
    Edited by MercTheMage on February 23, 2018 1:07AM
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Collectible Furnishings: chests, trophies, pets, mounts.

Special furniture: Just the mist so far.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special effects. So that would be the mists, and then eventually butterflies that will likely come in the next update.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • ihtizar
    ihtizar
    ✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    Special effects. So that would be the mists, and then eventually butterflies that will likely come in the next update.

wait, is there going to be a new update soon? i'd love to see some butterflies
    Aldmeri dominion main eu/PC