The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone getting error 307 booted from server?

S'yn
S'yn
✭✭✭
I saw the sticky from Gina that some accounts were recently banned. Apparently there was some sort of bug in Imperial City (which I haven't been in for a long time). I tried to log in today and got this booted 307 error. I am wondering if I got banned or is this some sort of technical problem? Thoughts community/devs?
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the support page:

"If you receive an Error 307, you will have been disconnected from the megaserver. If this occurs to you, you may not be able to log back in immediately (resulting in Error 304), and we recommend you wait for period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to do so.

If the issue persists and you are not able to log back into the game, check the Service Alerts page to see if ESO is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance."

I guess just try again in a few minutes.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    S'yn wrote: »
    I saw the sticky from Gina that some accounts were recently banned. Apparently there was some sort of bug in Imperial City (which I haven't been in for a long time). I tried to log in today and got this booted 307 error. I am wondering if I got banned or is this some sort of technical problem? Thoughts community/devs?

Do you have a reason to believe you have been or should be banned?
  • S'yn
    S'yn
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice 5hat subtle change from 307 to 304. After 15 minutes I was able to get back in. I am now wondering if something with an add-on got me buggered up...
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you been playing long? I'm on console and when the servers get busy, I'll get random error notices, even ones saying there's been an internal error and to contact support, but I can usually log in if I just wait a few minutes.
    Glad to hear you got in!!