Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Rhage Lionpride l "Dawn's Wrath" Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/nyAd1Kk-rbc

Thanks for watching!
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on February 19, 2018 10:35PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was nervous there wouldn't be any spearing-off-keeps until the very end -- way to keep us in suspense!

How have you been finding Jabs after the patch?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Settle down Rhage, there's none left for the rest of us!
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's the music in the first clip?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    I was nervous there wouldn't be any spearing-off-keeps until the very end -- way to keep us in suspense!

There has something fishy about jab dmg. I’ve seen anywhere from 3.5 per to like 880 per. It’s like it randomly switches between the “closest to you” tool tip and the “everyone else” tool tip. I’ve also heard it may be being effected by ele defender cp. I’m not too sure.
    Elong wrote: »

Dawn of war 3 trailer w/ voice.
    K-Hole
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There has something fishy about jab dmg. I’ve seen anywhere from 3.5 per to like 880 per. It’s like it randomly switches between the “closest to you” tool tip and the “everyone else” tool tip. I’ve also heard it may be being effected by ele defender cp. I’m not too sure.

It sadly does https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396641/puncturing-strikes-and-red-cp-in-u17#latest
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

It sadly does https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396641/puncturing-strikes-and-red-cp-in-u17#latest

Thanks for your testing done on that bud. The weird damage numbers have been driving me crazy.
    K-Hole
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Thanks for your testing done on that bud. The weird damage numbers have been driving me crazy.

this is one of the reasons I haven't played this patch
    :disappointed: