Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wretched Legion is recruiting for end game core trial group

phidonk526
phidonk526
✭✭
Currently we have a core group created that is progressing through VHoF and look to do progression runs through both vAS and the soon to be released new trial. We are needing more members to bolster our core group. Currently we have 16 members in the core group, but due to various work schedules and real life situations it is not the easiest to fill our runs at times. We run on Thursday and Sunday at 7p EST. We are looking for players with experience in vet trials and can grasp mechanics. Tanks and healers should have appropriate gear.; for DPS, we require all members to submit a dps parse on either a 3 million or 6 million dummy. We use the LINE app to coordinate all our runs as well as general communication for the whole guild not just the core trials team. If this is something you are interested in, please leave me a message.

UPDATE 9/5/2018 We are still looking for members to join our core groups. We are in need of more DPS to join our core group due to other members work schedules and RL situations. We are currently progressing VHoF
Edited by phidonk526 on September 5, 2018 2:11PM
CP 160 Magic DK
CP 160 Magic Templar
CP 160 Magic NB
CP 160 Stam Templar
CP 160 Stam NB
CP 160 Stam Sorc

• SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    Awsome guild,experienced players. We even have casual players who arent into the hardcore side of content who just do pvp and dungeons. Core team is looking for reliable strong well minded players.
  • OngoingAgony
    Im interested in joining I mainly play a tank and have all gear listed except dragon message me on Xbox to know more Ongoing Agony
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @OngoingAgony I will message you via xbox. Thank you for the interest.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    To join our progression team, you can reply to the forum post or you can message me on xbox SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Thank you to those that have shown interest, we are still looking to recruit more members for the core groups so if you are interested please let me know either on the forums or via xbox message
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are still looking to bring in more members for or progression group. Tanks, healers and dps are welcome.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve never seen a stam do hit 45k yet those same dks pull over 65k raid parses
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Stam dk*
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Thank you to all that have contacted me on xbox and welcome to wretched! We are still looking to add members so if you are interested feel free to contact me here or via xbox. @Savage_Audacity you are correct and thank you for calling that out. I should have listed in our dps tests we will supply wall and ele for magic also wall/fracture for stam.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Ah makes sense
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are still looking to add more members. Last week we added 3 new members to our core group. We are recruiting for all roles, as with any trials guild scheduling conflicts do arise and we aim to ensure we are are always running. If you are interested message me here or on Xbox. Xbox gamertag is SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are looking to add a few more members to our core group. Currently we are on Rakkhat and getting ever so closely to finishing the trial. We could use a couple more dps (either stam or magic) and 1 more healer. We are running Thursdays and Sundays 7p EST. If you are interested please message me on the forums or through xbox. GT: SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are still looking to add more members to our core group. If you are interested, please respond or if you desire, you can send me a message on Xbox. GT: SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are currently in need of adding more DPS to our core group. If you are interested you can respond on this website or you can message me on xbox. XBOX GT: SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Hi all, we are still in search of DPS to join our Core Group for our Runs. Currently we are progressing VHoF and could use a few more DPS to ensure our group is solid. Please let me know either via Xbox or in forums if you are interested.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• revan1996
    revan1996
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm a level 258 stamblade dps, and continuing to level fast. I am fully epic geared (kra'gh monster set, 5 piece hunding rage 3 piece agility, 2 piece night mothers gaze). I have experience raiding in other games (cleared all heroic raid content from the beginning of wrath of the lich king, up until the end of mists of pandaria) also played eso extensively since launch on PC (switched to Xbox a month and a half ago to play with some friends and family).
    My gamertag is Gentleweevil446
  • o_Skellington_o
    Hey, does this guild still exist....?