The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Azurah addon problem

Owondyah
Owondyah
✭✭✭
UI doesn't stay locked when I actually lock it. Everytime I log in I gotta reposition stuff again. Luckily it's only 2 things, so its done quickly. Still it's becoming a chore as of lately. Any tips?
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disable two add-ons at a time and reload UI, then relog. See if you can find a pair that is interfering with Azurah.
    Then it's just a matter of disabling each or the pair separately. This cuts your trial/error method time in half.

On occasion, and it's less common, but I've found 2 addons that will cause a problem for a 3rd if all 3 are active at the same time.
    The only way to find that is to disable 2 add-ons at a time in specific combinations to find the pair that combine to cause mayhem.

Pencil/paper is handy to record, because it's frustrating to forget which pairs you've tried.
    It's a lot like doing the fruit-fly genetics combination experiments in Biology in High School.

Azurah hasn't been updated in months, so we're hoping for the best.
    Good luck.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Owondyah
    Owondyah
    ✭✭✭
    i used same addons before latest patch and everything worked flawlessly.

Could it be patch related issue rather than some addon confilict?
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owondyah wrote: »
    i used same addons before latest patch and everything worked flawlessly.

Could it be patch related issue rather than some addon confilict?

Anything in the patch besides just a version number change could easily have changed something in the API that could bork an add-on.

Additionally, any add-on that was updated since the last patch (when everything still worked smoothly for you) may have needed to change code to work with the new patch (assuming it was coded correctly, and didn't cause an issue of it's own) that might interfere with another add-on that wasn't yet or has been updated.

It's a bucket of worms due to the fact that ZENI lets add-on coders make add-ons, but offers no info or assistance to add-on coders to help them write efficient code, and then points a finger at the add-on coders if they 'guessed' incorrectly about what ESO code was changed and how.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.