The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Steam user here still cannot log into game?

• TheOnionCuttingNinja
    TheOnionCuttingNinja
    Soul Shriven
    Same I restarted the client and steem and my computer twice, even did a repair but nothing, I can't log in to NA
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update:

Repair DID NOT WORK.
    Bypassing the Steam login and using the 64 bit client DOES work.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on February 15, 2018 10:28AM
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    deflorate wrote: »
    To be fair, ZOS should be giving FREE DOWNLOADS of ESO RIGHT NOW through their own website to all steam users. This is *** and between this and my fear of being banned for unintentionally stumbling upon an xp bug in imperial city, i'm about ready to quit this game.

Bye

I did not realize deflorate controlled the finances and subscription retention of Zenimax's software. Perhaps you should step off your pedestal as I was not speaking to you.
  • Pennylong
    Pennylong
    ✭✭✭
    Tried the repair and still nothing, this is a bit rubbish now. :(
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO plus is not enabled. Wtf? I have it on both PC AND Steam.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can login in the eu server.
    Then tried on the us server and nothing, dafaq.
    Seriously.
  • gritbaby
    gritbaby
    Soul Shriven
    Not able to log in either. 64 bit works outside of the Steam launcher but all my character configs are jacked. EU also works from Steam, but not NA.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Yup same here, NA doesn't work for me either. It did start working for couple hours about 5 hours ago but when I got back, nope.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If only you had been gaining to much experience. They would have shut down the game to save you.
  • aaron.grimes13b14_ESO
    I am still unable to login to the NA servers. I have a steam version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited with ESO+ membership. I have tried leaving the steam client open, launch with ESO64.exe, did not work. I have tried closing the steam client, launch with ESO64.exe, did not work. I tried a lot of separate fixes and nothing is working.

THIS IS NOT FIXED.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread because there is already an ongoing discussion regarding the Steam issue here. We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. If you have issues you can post in the linked thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.