Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate Heart’s Day with These Touching ESO Community Stories"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Celebrate Heart’s Day with These Touching ESO Community Stories. On the 16th of Sun's Dawn, all of Tamriel comes together for Heart's Day, a cross-cultural celebration of love and camaraderie. Celebrate this joyous event with us and enjoy these tales of real-world relationships that blossomed out of in-game ones.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So awesome!

My wife and I love it! Thank you for including us in this.

:D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My wife and I were Featured in last years Heart's Day Article We live in separate countries and have been through out our relationship, she in the US and me in Sweden. Today, on this years Valentines, 1 year and 4 days after we got married we received an email stating that my Visa to the US has been approved. After almost a year of hard work I can finally live with my wife. And now to see more stories of people finding love in ESO...... Its been a great Heart's Day/Valentines Day.

Thank you ZOS.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My wife and I were Featured in last years Heart's Day Article We live in separate countries and have been through out our relationship, she in the US and me in Sweden. Today, on this years Valentines, 1 year and 4 days after we got married we received an email stating that my Visa to the US has been approved. After almost a year of hard work I can finally live with my wife. And now to see more stories of people finding love in ESO...... Its been a great Heart's Day/Valentines Day.

Thank you ZOS.

Awesome story, and Welcome to the US! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!