The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Has anyone tested Innate Axiom?

The_Protagonist
The_Protagonist
✭✭✭✭✭
Did anyone confirm that Innate Axiom is fixed as per patch notes "General: Fixed an issue where numerous class abilities were not interacting correctly with the Overwhelming Surge or Innate Axiom Item Sets."

I've been waiting to see any confirmation from the testing community for confirming the fix, would really appreciate a reply.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone confirm that Innate Axiom is fixed as per patch notes "General: Fixed an issue where numerous class abilities were not interacting correctly with the Overwhelming Surge or Innate Axiom Item Sets."

I've been waiting to see any confirmation from the testing community for confirming the fix, would really appreciate a reply.

I haven't yet, bud. But when I get a chance- I'll do an Innate Axiom, Silks, and Valkyn setup. I'm excited to see if they boosted my mDK abilities.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't yet, bud. But when I get a chance- I'll do an Innate Axiom, Silks, and Valkyn setup. I'm excited to see if they boosted my mDK abilities.

Awesome! Will be waiting for your feedback :smile:
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone test this? I'm on xbox and wondering if i wait for the fixed set or just make some julianos swords instead.