Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Nightblade healing path ever get a visual fix?

SinNoAria
SinNoAria
✭✭
Currently, the nightblade's healing morph of their path skill is RED. This is causing many players to dodge the path and avoid it. It needs some way to distinguish it as a helpful skill.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All nightblade healing abilities are red. Players need to know who they're grouped with and what their abilities look like.

Refreshing path doesnt have a hard red outline like all of the bad aoe's do. It's just a glow with some shadowy bits.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH most of times I have issues even seeing that thing at all. Put some wall of elements over it and it's really hard to see. Whereas the opponent's red aoes are fairly easy to spot.
  • SinNoAria
    SinNoAria
    ✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    All nightblade healing abilities are red. Players need to know who they're grouped with and what their abilities look like.

Refreshing path doesnt have a hard red outline like all of the bad aoe's do. It's just a glow with some shadowy bits.

Even then, the few people who see it go: let me avoid it. Even after I mention it, very few people go: let me stand on it. A 'friendly' aoe status like other friendly aoes have would probably help. Even if a lower layer than others.
    Edited by SinNoAria on February 10, 2018 2:40PM
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People will not stand still anyways, always moving about like it matters.
    Make Refreshing Path poison the air and deals 10k Oblivion Damage every second to friendly players outside of it and maybe they'll learn but I doubt it. They'll just blame the healer for not healing them :/
    Argonian forever
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »

Bolstering Darkness/Veil of Blades has the same problem. It's extra "fun" in Cradle of Shadows, where there are a lot of Silken Ring nightblades - even when I cast Refreshing Path myself, sometimes I lose track of which one is mine and end up standing on the wrong path. >>
    SinNoAria wrote: »
    Even then, the few people who see it go: let me avoid it. Even after I mention it, very few people go: let me stand on it. A 'friendly' aoe status like other friendly aoes have would probably help. Even if a lower layer than others.
    Agree 100%. I'd hoped for this with the adjustable friend/foe aoe colours, but alas.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a magblade & when fighting another magblade it's hard to tell which refreshing path is mine or my opponents.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wall of elements
    path (refreshing + twisting)
    mines

are all in need of friendly/enemy ground effect indicator - like all other effects have.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden's tree and storm ultimates can be added to that list.