Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP-Cyrodil/BG/Dual

Toc de Malsvi
Toc de Malsvi
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the second PTS where BG que never pops, and Cyrodil is empty. Where do yall dual at?

I always end up standing around the spawn in point as its the only reliable place to find people. It's pretty sparsely populated though.

It is hard to test things for PVP when there is no real PVP environment. I wonder if ZOS could setup a BG that could be loaded into like Cyrodil without having to have a full set of 12 players accept a que.
Legendary Archer of Valenwood
Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Templar's are evil..
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second PTS where BG que never pops, and Cyrodil is empty. Where do yall dual at?

I always end up standing around the spawn in point as its the only reliable place to find people. It's pretty sparsely populated though.

It is hard to test things for PVP when there is no real PVP environment. I wonder if ZOS could setup a BG that could be loaded into like Cyrodil without having to have a full set of 12 players accept a que.

Plenty of folks in Vivec Cyrodiil, no?
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or perhaps join a PVP guild
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Perhaps you didn't see this is for the PTS. Under the PTS forum. Theres nobody in Cyrodil.
    Templar's are evil..
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I popped into the PTS Vivec Cyrodiil. Soloed a couple of resources and saw one player, an AD who'd soloed Bleakers and proceeded to kill me. When one guy solos an outpost, you know its a pretty empty campaign.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right, sorry, well.... Where are all the testers then? Try and find where the population is at.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last two weeks I have had 3 days or so that I could get on PTS. Each day I found Cyrodil empty, except today when I found 3 reds which appeared to have never played the game before. I killed them and they never came back.
    Templar's are evil..
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a PVPer but I'm not a total scrub, if I had the space for a PTS I'd offer to fight with ya, but alas the PTS was not designed well.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Right, sorry, well.... Where are all the testers then? Try and find where the population is at.

That is the point of this thread, PTS is too sparse for the scale of Cyrodil. Battlegrounds need 12 people qued to pop, they never seem to pop. Perhaps a smaller version of Cryodil or BG could be setup so players could just travel in to dual or pvp. Without having to ride across Cyrodil hoping to find anyone, or wait hours on end for a BG that isn't going to pop.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The world is too large for how sparsely populated it is. After the first few days it is essentially a solo rpg on the PTS.
    Templar's are evil..
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That is the point of this thread, PTS is too sparse for the scale of Cyrodil. Battlegrounds need 12 people qued to pop, they never seem to pop. Perhaps a smaller version of Cryodil or BG could be setup so players could just travel in to dual or pvp. Without having to ride across Cyrodil hoping to find anyone, or wait hours on end for a BG that isn't going to pop.

I imagine the best way to solve this is not make people redownload the entire game all over again to play on the test server
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I imagine the best way to solve this is not make people redownload the entire game all over again to play on the test server

Well I don't know if this is the best way, but it would improve it for many players in your same position.
    Templar's are evil..