Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jorvuld's Guidance Sound Effect is very annoying

Nox_Noir
Nox_Noir
✭✭✭✭
Having Jorvuld's Guidance 5 piece bonus only on one bar results in an incredibly annoying spam of this shrieking vMA sound on every bar swap.

Demonstration:
https://youtu.be/9HBcUlG8dFM

This set is cool, it's one of those rare sets that can be used nicely on one bar, e.g. while using Asylum staff or similar on the other and 1-piece monster set, and putting all the relevant skills that Jorvulds would affect on that particular bar.

...If not for this shrieking vMA-PTSD inducing sound blasting on every bar-swap.
I played the new dungeons on PTS as a healer with this set and I swear after a few minutes i was about to lose my mind and my team mates wanted to kill me.

Please remove or change this sound otherwise we might have to turn off game sound in the future.
The visual effect is cool tho, don't have any problems with that personally, just this shrieking sound.

@ZOS_RichLambert

Thank you
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao, I'm now a fan of this set
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PAY ATTENTION YOU DAEDRA

IT'S NEVER THE SAME TWICE
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    PAY ATTENTION YOU DAEDRA

Guaranteed to turn into the next meme quickly if it goes live like this. xP
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    PAY ATTENTION YOU DAEDRA

When vMA decides to haunt you even outside the arena xD
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, yeah, that's annoying
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent in a bug ticket the very first day of PTS ... thought it would have hit the patch notes by now.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, poor set will give casuals ptsd
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "YOU ARE NOT DONE WITH THIS ARENA YET!" flashes across peoples minds, the set user feels a sense of disappointment and frustration...
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg agree...i thought it was just a PTS bug. Please remove it or make it a more pleasant sound for the love of Stendarr.

Even if its just on the body pieces (so no bar swap), I noticed every time I loaded in somewhere I was hearing the sound too.
    Edited by RoyalPink06 on February 6, 2018 9:27PM
    NA PS4
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg how cheap :D they just took the sound that is played when you finish a stage in the Maelstrom Arena.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Omg how cheap :D they just took the sound that is played when you finish a stage in the Maelstrom Arena.

Exactly. That's why I thought it was kinda just a placeholder in PTS week 1 and didn't post here immedietly but it's still there! 1 week until release. rip...