Maintenance for the week of November 18:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

What is your favorite race in Tamriel?

Maxximus
Maxximus
Honestly I'm really curious on everyone's answers. Personally I love Nords because they are the definition of Vikings. Would love to see other opinions!
Edited by Maxximus on February 5, 2018 5:17AM

What is your favorite race in Tamriel? 292 votes

Altmer (High Elf)
11%
Imrylljrhiattjrb14_ESOAelorinNewbieOKSAjaxandrielAdernathDystopia2020RawkanListerJMCMaddPoweredTyrion87TheHsNThe_ProtagonistAntonShanGeternOstaciaClaiseSparklyRookSky_WKPeebuzzle 34 votes
Argonian
13%
wayfarerxdodgehopper_ESOLightspeedflashb14_ESOWuffyCeruleiJitterbugFeryanhondelinkForvetXvorgKrorenSauce_RevolutionSosRuvaakGlaiceanadzsoduTheDreamyWriterGargathshadowwraith666Shadow_AkulaNecrus011Dracan_Fontom 39 votes
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
7%
mommadani907jarydftansyuduriSorisdjoganiAlina_ScarbridgeQuebraRegraefsterOberon45shinikazeIlCanis_LupuslIBladerunner1Medinaja2eso_nyagrammitusBeamer_MiasmaLittlePinkDotexiars10ghastleyElissn 22 votes
Breton
11%
AzureButterflynexxus_ESOholdfasthope33_ESOLostInReverieTryxusRebleetacakesb16_ESOMW2KleeuxFfastylSatanicSisterMic1007SathukaiJulia_NixMercTheMagePuzzlenutsVanthras79Diabolus1989Jacen_Verongraphict 34 votes
Dunmer (Dark Elf)
17%
AzuryaVriendaAllPlayAndNoWorkzsetnerzb16_ESO2RuthvenGothrendjyrbfalcasternub18_ESOHidesFromSunSeikaDarkmage1337Vyle_BytelzzyMgghoolStovahkiinLokrynVaranaRandomchaosRaidacAliyavana 52 votes
Imperial
8%
YulsMattock_RomulusLucusmontemtplink3r1aeowulfKnightsMentorVDoom1Cillion3117notimetocareBuildManraaphorInhuman003supremeiceprincessMerlianCarcharodontosaurusHighlor3NewFordOrderGlockcoma725Keylunhuschdeguddzje 24 votes
Khajiit
11%
GamingForever25MisterBigglesworthWhitePawPrintsIruil_ESODhukathFoxhuntMarrazzMistTigeracerLynx7386Tommy83ApheriusAuldWolfrpfc1009ArchMikemRohamad_AliemilyhyoyeonCyn_v84AlienatedGoatCheetac19shadowofnarsil 35 votes
Nords
10%
Wicked_Wolftonne.backlinderb16_ESODidgeriongpkreutzerub17_ESOleandro.800ub17_ESOTiedänOtarTheMadFiremantimLariana17BishopArrilleLuigi_VampaBeardimusLeogonSnowflakeyRianetteLarry78Scrub_PotatoRalamilMaryal 30 votes
Orsimer (Orc)
3%
Hrogunthomas1970b16_ESOjcasini222ub17_ESOOrchishHorkerGhettokidCadburyBonzodog01KeiruNicromLordTarannorDarthMoon_N_Star 11 votes
Redguards
3%
moutondanielclarkb16_ESOMagnus Augustus CaesarAngkharYarguAgmarTheUnrestfulprimethief147kichwasSirAxenJobooAGSGiant_Dad 11 votes
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Dunmer Master Race
    PC/NA/EP
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian
    I chose Argonian, but I like both Argonian and Khajiit. Argonian lore is fascinating, and Khajiit have a Buddhist/Hindu kind of thing.
    Edited by Kierro on February 7, 2018 4:43PM
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Kitty cats are the sweetest and fuzziest. Followed by hairy Nords :wink:
    "Best" healer PC/NA
    My characters
    Khajiits
    Ta'asi -- Stamina Templar
    Ta'ezri -- Stamina Dragonknight

Bretons
    Ysrett -- Healer Templar
    Cheyren -- Healer Warden
    Alleyo -- Healer Nightblade
    Myreszs -- Healer Sorcerer
    Jyvekk -- Healer Dragonknight

Imperials
    Falio -- Tank Sorcerer
    Theophanaea -- Tank Necromancer
    Calrys -- Tank Warden
    Velvano -- Tank Nightblade

Argonian
    Visthaltsei -- Healer Necromancer
  • Maxximus
    Maxximus
    Nords
    If I could choose a second it'd be the Imperials b/c their armor is fire and they remind me of the Roman Empire.
  • Yargu
    Yargu
    ✭✭✭
    Redguards
    I love the Redguard. Their culture is very interesting to me, but I just don't like how they helped the Bretons fight the orcs.
  • Lucusmontem
    Lucusmontem
    ✭✭
    Imperial
    I bought the Imperial upgrade at launch. I really liked the aesthetics right off the bat (armor, appearance etc.), so it's been my go-to race ever since.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    1. Dunmer, playing it ever since Morrowind
    2. Argonian
    3. Bosmer/Imperial
    Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.
    Azura, the Daedric Prince of Moonshadow, Mother of the Rose, and Queen of the Night Sky

Hail to Sithis, blood's drop on blade's edge.
    Before you, nothing. Behind you, the Void.
    Catalyst, agitator, many-fanged maw.
    Whisper your need to the Scales.
    — Inscription found on an Argonian blade
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Argonian. I have always and will always be a lizard-man :smiley:
    XBL GT: Shadow Akula 96
    YT channel: Shadow Akula 96
    FB page: S.A.96
    Oh you guys complaining about ZoS lack of communication? If only a certain community tried to warn you guys of this only for whiteknights and ZoS to silence us.

Also heads up white knights. Public forum. Everyone has opinions. We are allowed to share our opinions regardless of “it’s free” or whatever excuse you wanna use. Public. Forum. Public.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer (High Elf)
    High elf....problem elves (yeah i went there) bring me those pointy ears!!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    Imperials they remind me of the Romans
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    I like them all. I think I even have one from each race. Except Bosmer and Redguard. And, that is mostly because I do Casters and not Melee Builds.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Maxximus
    Maxximus
    Nords
    lol not a lot of Wood Elf fans out there
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orsimer (Orc)
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    Orc

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Dunmer, but bosmer are the cutest
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Dunmer, but it's more of a hate-love for the imperious slave-driving fetchers.
  • LegendaryOaks
    LegendaryOaks
    ✭✭
    Breton
    I like Bretons and nords because both remind me of 11th century europe
    ask me about my day
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    I love the Dunmer (though i dont abide the slavery), but I also really like Argonians
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    "...Ye Breton sons and daughters."
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Resident of Wayrest, and Lord of Tel Galen.

• Kroren
    Kroren
    Soul Shriven
    Argonian
    Always has been Argonian. I really really love their lore out of the other races.
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    They all taste the same to me :grin:
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    I wanted a efficient Sorcerer Khajiit...But I need to play as Dunmer (2nd) and Altmer (3rd).
    Gepe, AD MagSorc | Gepe Telvayn, Pact MagSorc
    Solo PvPer | Warlord | The Flawless Conqueror | Voice of Reason and other PVE titles
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not voting because it would mean racism.

I am not a racist Khajiit lover.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Maxximus
    Maxximus
    Nords
    @Marginis i’m dying
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    khajiit altmer and imperial are almost all tied for me
    PC EU
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    where's goblin? i didn't see goblin on the list.. or reikling :)
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    Breton
    Played Bretons in Arena; nothing's changed. #HighRock
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • LostInReverie
    LostInReverie
    Soul Shriven
    Breton
    1. Bretons
    2. Altmer