Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you kill me?

• rwil213
    rwil213
    ✭✭
    MAY BE I will kill her or MAY BE not -- I have no idea... (See my comments)
    Would have to investigate the claims of the people you say you helped along with your thralls and how they came to serve you. If everything you say checks out for the good then you're fine by my book. However, if you are other than what you say, prepare for a hail of arrows and the cold steel of my blades....
  • LegendaryOaks
    LegendaryOaks
    ✭✭✭
    NO! I will not kill her and see my comments why...
    As a neutral good character i would probably not kill you, but I still would judge harshly based on your vampirism.

However if your yellow and I find you in cyrodiil then my gankblade is not going to ask questions
    Edited by LegendaryOaks on February 13, 2018 1:05PM
    Full Time Shitposter
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES! I will kill her and see my comments why...
    In the words of my character (who was drunk off their ass at the time)
    "There's three things in life I hate, Khajiit, Vampires and Idiots"

that mixed with their anger issues, means you're kitty is going bye-bye
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can hardly let my smiting hand atrophy, gotta keep it in tip top shape by smiting anything and everything in sight.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only because you are a Khajiit.
  • RippingIt
    RippingIt
    You have thralls. 'Nuff said.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAY BE I will kill her or MAY BE not -- I have no idea... (See my comments)
    Do I want to kill? Ooo, but I just got new boots. However, I needs to stabby stabby someone... BUT MY BOOTS!!
  • Guffi75
    Guffi75
    You speak of your good deeds as a vampire, wicked one!

But why.. why did you choose to exist under a curse in the first place?
    Had your life been honorable, the release of death would have granted you passage to Sovngarde, everybody knows!
    So why choose immortality under a curse? Shame, perhaps? Cowardice? Why fear the final judgement that comes with our last breath in this mortal world?
    Your tales of good are all from your days as monster. What about your life? Your real life..?

I shall not kill you, though. Whatever your secret may be.. whatever your shame.. I shall let you exist with your pain, fear and shame. I will let you exist and keep searching for redemption in your good deeds.. forever!

Now... Begone from my sight!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guffi75 wrote: »

Had your life been honorable, the release of death would have granted you passage to Sovngarde, everybody knows!
    So why choose immortality under a curse? Shame, perhaps? Cowardice? Why fear the final judgement that comes with our last breath in this mortal world?
    Your tales of good are all from your days as monster. What about your life? Your real life..?

I shall not kill you, though. Whatever your secret may be.. whatever your shame.. I shall let you exist with your pain, fear and shame. I will let you exist and keep searching for redemption in your good deeds.. forever!

You think your self superior you pathetic mortal your nothin but a meal a mobile snack.

Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Guffi75
    Guffi75

You think your self superior you pathetic mortal your nothin but a meal a mobile snack.

It would seem your neck need to be acquainted with my axe, foul one...
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would seem my neck needs to be acquainted with your fangs, master...

FTFY @Guffi75
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on May 4, 2018 3:02PM
  • Guffi75
    Guffi75

FTFY @Guffi75

:D I concede!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FTFY @Guffi75

:D I concede!
    Well as long as you know your place mortal