The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Dragonknight | Cauterize becomes Ashes

Asgari
Asgari
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Like soap, ash is also a disinfecting agent (alkaline).The World Health Organization recommends ash or sand as alternative to soap when soap is not available. Along with this when a player dies to flame they become Ash.

Cauterize is now called Ashes:

Activate an aura of flames which launches a fireball to the nearest enemy player every 5 seconds dealing XXX flame damage and healing the nearest ally for XXX health.

While slotted you gain Major Prophecy increasing your Spell Critical by 2191.

When hitting an enemy player under 25% the fireball does 100% more damage.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert
Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
Princess Asgari | Sorc
Asgari | NB
-Asgari | Stamplar
Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
Banner Down!
No Mercy
Youtube: Asgari
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Magicka PvP dk doesn't need a damage buff.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    Nope. Magicka PvP dk doesn't need a damage buff.

I agree, damage is fine. However I do wonder how the changes to powerlash plays out, being the defacto finisher, that isn't an ultimate.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure this is meant to be an execute now that our powerlash is gone. Not really a damage buff if you don't time it right as it will still be on an attack per 5 seconds.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think instead of hitting every 5 secs it should just proc when they are 25% kinda like a fury but on yourself.
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passifest wrote: »
    I think instead of hitting every 5 secs it should just proc when they are 25% kinda like a fury but on yourself.

Since DK has no executes whatsoever and Sorc has two (Fury and Implosion), DK should get a passive which has a 10 or 15% chance to deal Flame or Poison execute-tier damage when hitting a target with one of those two types of damage.

This would help immensely in PvE for magDK.
    Edited by FlamingBeard on February 4, 2018 8:39PM
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since DK has no executes whatsoever and Sorc has two (Fury and Implosion), DK should get a passive which has a 10 or 15% chance to deal Flame or Poison execute-tier damage when hitting a target with one of those two types of damage.

just get outwith those stupid, *** passive executes which are more than cancer on pvp...only sorc have it and isnt fun to get killed by passive *** so dont even think about more passive finisher *** if you dont want to add it to every class then to balance...

magkd now just spam dots and pvp and this could be proc every 2 seconds for passive finisher on mant those dot ticks...
    as now I see more and more stamsorc dot builds on pvp and even if have only 9% chance to proc its mostly guaranteed proc on low health with to many dots...
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

just get outwith those stupid, *** passive executes which are more than cancer on pvp...only sorc have it and isnt fun to get killed by passive *** so dont even think about more passive finisher *** if you dont want to add it to every class then to balance...

magkd now just spam dots and pvp and this could be proc every 2 seconds for passive finisher on mant those dot ticks...
    as now I see more and more stamsorc dot builds on pvp and even if have only 9% chance to proc its mostly guaranteed proc on low health with to many dots...

It could have a cooldown... calm yourself, jeez.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pls no more insta executes, passive or not
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

It could have a cooldown... calm yourself, jeez.

cooldown.maybe yes but against builds with less than 30k health it could be just instagib like its on sorc...implosion proc and in most cases its just insta death after this proc whiel without it you always had chance to still survive so cooldownd wont make any difference if its needed jsut single proc of this to get ez kill on low health target
    Edited by Edziu on February 5, 2018 9:08AM