The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Pack Leader has been broken for 2 years..

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno
Is it so hard to fix the Wolves ? I mean this bug is not few months old Its been here since Pack Leader morph was reworked (nerfed).

When you die in WW form and respawn after that Cyro/BGS/Dungeons your Wolves wont spawn with you ...

And please fix the Unchained passive to affect WW skills ..( it stoped affecting WW abilities since CWC patch)
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After die, I also noticed wolves not spawning for long time. This had happened couple of times in IC.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on January 25, 2018 1:45PM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its too hard :D
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, this is just wrong, especially after we suffered 2 nerfs and not a single fix to our bugs. People already make fun of us as it is.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've given up on Werewolf. ZOS has no interest in Werewolf and that much in evidenced by the following:

-WW bugs (other than Salvation and resulted in quite a few bans) live on for years.
    -It took ZOS almost 3 years to acknowledge (and fix) that WW could not complete certain content because you could not use interactable objects.
    -WW still can't synergize (anything except feeding frenzy) for whatever half-ass balance reasons.
    -WW still can't resurrect for whatever reason.
    -WW is the only dedicated skill line that requires a hybrid build to function as a full stamina build.
    -WW no longer gives passive regen, they just gave it to vamp as well as giving them extra mitigation.
    -WW stam restore on heavy attacks was NOT buffed in Morrowind, making it have the lowest base restore of all the heavy attacks despite being the longest.

TL;DR, werewolf sucks.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    I've given up on Werewolf. ZOS has no interest in Werewolf and that much in evidenced by the following:
    -WW bugs (other than Salvation and resulted in quite a few bans) live on for years.
    -It took ZOS almost 3 years to acknowledge (and fix) that WW could not complete certain content because you could not use interactable objects.
    -WW still can't synergize (anything except feeding frenzy) for whatever half-ass balance reasons.
    -WW still can't resurrect for whatever reason.
    -WW is the only dedicated skill line that requires a hybrid build to function as a full stamina build.
    -WW no longer gives passive regen, they just gave it to vamp as well as giving them extra mitigation.
    -WW stam restore on heavy attacks was NOT buffed in Morrowind, making it have the lowest base restore of all the heavy attacks despite being the longest.

TL;DR, werewolf sucks.

I've also given up on Werewolf. I realized i had spent 21 skill points for a short-lived ultimate form that i had to build around and was still inferior to regular class and weapon abilities. Refunded my points and never missed it since.

Meanwhile, vampire only requires some 14 skill points, does everything WW's can't, passives are always active, complements most class builds and races, can be useful in both PvP and PvE, and can nearly be turned off at will (regress to stage 1).
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS never really cared about werewolves. =*( Makes me sad. But then, when have they ever cared about anything else other than stupid minor fixes that don't affect anything. But then, they also break many other miniscule things. 0 hopes.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel