The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ALL MOTIFS UPDATED LIST

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    - All thumbnails for full sets have been updated , this is done *sigh*

- Bloodroot Style (all parts) is online (except jerkin set and light waist)
    - Falkreath Style (all parts) is online (except jerkin set)

I have managed to find telvanni gloves, and redoran gloves and helms chapters on PTS and will make screens of those but I still miss all the others...

• Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates to the first post coming?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »

I kinda left this thread due to being busier irl and not even playing as much ESO.

There is a good chance that I will update it sometime in the future, but to do so I would also have to remove the sections about which sets drop where due to space limitations.

I recommend checking at @Llogwey site here.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the mention Vaoh :) you can also check the thread I regularly update on the forum , here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/291172/brand-new-motifs-and-now-furnitures-housing-dedicated-website#latest

all new styles are updated including Clockwork City new ones
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sweet. Thanks for doing this anyway @Vaoh
    Edited by OutLaw_Nynx on September 24, 2017 11:56PM
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if we can craft Bastion of the heartland sets, and Juggernaut Sets?
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we can craft Bastion of the heartland sets, and Juggernaut Sets?

Those are, or used to be, the alliance motifs aren't they?
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    those are aldmeri dominion or ebonheart pact or daggerfall covenant styles if I remember well.

As a side note, I have ALMOST finished uploading the Redguard style... I know it's trivial and basic, but those basic styles are a pain in **** to complete

Next one should be Orc... in a month or two..
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

I kinda left this thread due to being busier irl and not even playing as much ESO.

There is a good chance that I will update it sometime in the future, but to do so I would also have to remove the sections about which sets drop where due to space limitations.

I hope you'll reconsider this as I just found this thread today after a 18 month hiatus and it is literally the only place with updated drop information for all the motifs (save Morrowind and Dragon Bones). If space becomes a problem, perhaps you could make a separate post for farming locations elsewhere in this thread and link to the static post url on the first post (directory style).
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nudel wrote: »

I hope you'll reconsider this as I just found this thread today after a 18 month hiatus and it is literally the only place with updated drop information for all the motifs (save Morrowind and Dragon Bones). If space becomes a problem, perhaps you could make a separate post for farming locations elsewhere in this thread and link to the static post url on the first post (directory style).

I actually decided like a week ago that I would bring this thread back lol. I won’t get rid of those sections, no worries :) in a few days I’ll have everything updated
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    just for information three new styles appear in Dragon Bones (though not yet available it seems)

- 58 : Fang Lair (new dungeon style)
    - 59 : Dragon Priest (new dungeon style)
    - 60 : Worm Cult (long awaited, it is the Withered Hand style apparently)

along with two new monster helm sets : Zaan and Thurvokun
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    it seems this new outfit UI system makes eso-styles totally useless :) as it provides AT LAST ingame preview of every single item part and weapons, even if you don't possess the style (of course you don't possess it you can't apply it but you can still preview it as all styles are provided ... well, all craftable ones that is...
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    it seems this new outfit UI system makes eso-styles totally useless :) as it provides AT LAST ingame preview of every single item part and weapons, even if you don't possess the style (of course you don't possess it you can't apply it but you can still preview it as all styles are provided ... well, all craftable ones that is...
    @Llogwey still though, you can see everything on your site without being in-game. You also provide a lot of other stuff on your site and it’ll always be a valuable resource imo.

I’ll be updating this thread but overall it’s awesome to finally have the previews in-game :smiley:
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to update this thread :)

I added motifs 30 and 47-57. Also I reorganized the ability-altering/unique/undaunted stuff etc. Changed around the color-coding a bit too. Also updated how to obtain each style.

Hope it helps even though you'll be able to view the styles in-game at will from the Outfit System!
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭

Hope it helps even though you'll be able to view the styles in-game at will from the Outfit System!

Thank you for updating! For me outfit system doesn't make this useless. I often spend time planning my styles or motif hunts, when traveling to & from work. I'm glad I have sites and threads like this to go, when I cannot spend time in game :)

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Red Mountain set in fact Ashlander? I remember deconstructing a piece with a bad trait a few weeks ago and it gave me Ash Canvass.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Isn't Red Mountain set in fact Ashlander? I remember deconstructing a piece with a bad trait a few weeks ago and it gave me Ash Canvass.

The styles themselves are totally different. You can see this easiest by wearing a medium Ashlander-style set vs the Red Mountain set. Also Red Mountain has been in the game for a long time while Ashlander only arrived with Morrowind.

Interesting that Red Mountain set stuff gives Ash Canvas though :/ Idk why that is.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The styles themselves are totally different. You can see this easiest by wearing a medium Ashlander-style set vs the Red Mountain set. Also Red Mountain has been in the game for a long time while Ashlander only arrived with Morrowind.

Interesting that Red Mountain set stuff gives Ash Canvas though :/ Idk why that is.

Ash Canvass is the style material for Ashlander. You can get it by deconstructing some of the non-set items that drop in Vvardenfell (Trait Buddy addon helps identify them as the icons are not clear) as well as the daily Ashlander repeatable quests, if you don't get a motif page. Yes, Red Mountain set looks different from the normal Ashlander, but they require the same style material:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ashlander-rubedo-leather/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/shadow-of-the-red-mountain/

There are also motifs that look the same, but return different style materials. For example if you deconstruct Ebon Armory, which looks like exactly like crafted Ebony style, you get back Azure Plasm, which is in fact the style material for Soul Shriven. To my knowledge the only set that gives back the right material for the Ebon style, Night Pumice, is the Ravager one from PvP - most of my Night Pumice comes from deconstructed Ravager pieces with bad traits gotten in RftW mail - got a ton of them during Midyear Mayhem.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ash Canvass is the style material for Ashlander. You can get it by deconstructing some of the non-set items that drop in Vvardenfell (Trait Buddy addon helps identify them as the icons are not clear) as well as the daily Ashlander repeatable quests, if you don't get a motif page. Yes, Red Mountain set looks different from the normal Ashlander, but they require the same style material:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ashlander-rubedo-leather/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/shadow-of-the-red-mountain/

There are also motifs that look the same, but return different style materials. For example if you deconstruct Ebon Armory, which looks like exactly like crafted Ebony style, you get back Azure Plasm, which is in fact the style material for Soul Shriven. To my knowledge the only set that gives back the right material for the Ebon style, Night Pumice, is the Ravager one from PvP - most of my Night Pumice comes from deconstructed Ravager pieces with bad traits gotten in RftW mail - got a ton of them during Midyear Mayhem.

Yup there are some weird things like this in the system. About Red Mountain and Ashlander - they don’t “require” the same crafting material because, simply put, Red Mountain is not craftable. Like Ebon Armory it is an uncraftable style. Granting Ash Canvas sorta makes sense but it doesn’t make it Ashlander style because they’re visually 100% different..... this is why they’re different styles. Similar to Ebon Armory giving Azure Plasm - that wouldn’t make it Soul Shriven style.

Also Ebon Armory and Ebony look different as well :/

Heavy Ebon Armory
    Ebony-Heavy-Set-man-front.png

Heavy Ebony
    Ebony-Heavy-Set-man-front.jpg
  • LordSylvestrion
    : o Amazingggg
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well this is no new info :) both for ebony vs ebon armory and for red mountain vs ashlander. Though it's interesting to note that breaking items of those special styles provide material from the other.

as some of you may know I have provided all styles on my site (eso-styles.com) , and though the forthcoming Outfit system will make most of all the work I have done so far utterly useless - which makes me ponder if I will continue updating it - , there are still some "uncraftable" styles that I have referenced in the past and which do not seem to ever be released as craftable in a near future.

Red Mountain and Ebon Armory are two of them... Along with Necromancer style (different from newly released Worm Cult) , or Hircine's veneer (different from skinchanger)
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    the forthcoming Outfit system will make most of all the work I have done so far utterly useless - which makes me ponder if I will continue updating it - , there are still some "uncraftable" styles that I have referenced in the past and which do not seem to ever be released as craftable in a near future.

Yes, it will make your site useless and you should stop investing time in it and updating it, at least you can still provide up-to-date info as to how to find/farm the style pages and the style item, but the pictures will be useless in two weeks.

That being said, don't forget that your site has been extremely useful to many of us for a long time and that we are and will remain very thankful to you for it. It's amazing, and amazingly useful work. Thank you @Llogwey .

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon all crafted gear will be breton or whatever. But for three years crafting was interesting. I had some wonderful customers who knew their traits AND styles. Every now and then i opened this thread and your site to check some detail. Thank you @Llogwey and @Vaoh .
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Asha_Mar
    Asha_Mar
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love the light version of the unique Red Mountain set. I've collected all pieces of the medium armour, but I wondered if and where anyone has found the light robe or shoulders? They have so far eluded me!

The medium armour I've found from the usual sources in Stonefalls. And I did stumble across a light helm (in the style pictured, not "of the Red Mountain" set) in Vvardenfell in one of the Red Exile camps.

Any pointers greatly appreciated!
    Edited by Asha_Mar on February 5, 2018 10:46AM
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buoyant Armiger style has wrong screenshots for weapons I think.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert With the outfitting system some of these unique weapon styles may be nice to add
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Vaoh Thanks for updating! I noticed that the glass motif hasn't been updated with the new way of obtaining it - from Rolis Hlaalu for 180wv. Only the full book is obtainable now, as he doesn't sell the individual pages and glass frags no longer drop from writ containers.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I made some research on PTS trying to find out more abotu the new "style" capacities, and the distinction between "outfil styles" and "crafting styles". I hope this help :

New crafting styles (mean they drop as chapters and items can be crafted in this style from the beginning )

motif 58 : Fang Lair (from Fang Lair dungeon)
    motif 59 : Scalecaller (from Scalecaller Peak dungeon)
    motif 60 : (already there it was Worm Cult)
    motif 61 : Psijic (from activities in summerset )
    motif 62 : Sapiarch (from daily quests given by the Divine Prosecution in Summerset)
    motif 63 : ??? (missing number but maybe Tsaeci, which is crown store event only motif, already in preview mode in outfit system, and dataminable)
    motif 64 : Pyandonean (will be there in the future, obtainable from psijic vault crown crates, chapter by chapter or whole set and from fishing)

New Outfit Styles (account wide, collection/outfit system only, no books in eidetic memory, maybe achievements but not sure, not possibile to craft items in this style... well I'd say they act a bit as highly customizable disguise)

- Divine Prosecution (only accessible through Summerset Collector Edition)
    - Ilambris Appearance (weapons : set buyable on crown store, head and shoulders : rewards from matching dungeons)
    - Molag Kena Appearance (same as above)
    - Shadowrend Appearance (same as above)
    - Horned Dragon (Scalecaller variant, obtainable from Battleground rewards)
    - Fanged Worm (Fang Lair variant, obtainable from Battleground rewards)

also, never released before but existing : motif 53 "clockwork/refabricated" (which is the style from the Raid sets from Halls of Fabrication)

• raphi11
    raphi11
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get some explantion i see that there are 4 sets for every motif for exmaple the hollowjack
    Have 4 diifferent pictures for male
    The first one is the light armor
    Second isbthe mediun
    The third is the heavy
    How i get the fourth set
    And i learned all the chapters of. Hollowjack motif
    Sorry for bad english
  • Valagash
    Valagash
    ✭✭✭
    raphi11 wrote: »
    Can i get some explantion i see that there are 4 sets for every motif for exmaple the hollowjack
    Have 4 diifferent pictures for male
    The first one is the light armor
    Second isbthe mediun
    The third is the heavy
    How i get the fourth set
    And i learned all the chapters of. Hollowjack motif
    Sorry for bad english

You can craft 2 different chests with light armor. You can craft robes and jerkins. First picture is Light Robe and second is Light Jerkin. Motif is the same.

Cheers