The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – February 2018"

• IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any estimations on when the new homes from PTS will be available on the live servers?

They are in the Dragon Bones DLC code (as seen on PTS), so you can expect to see them after the DLC has been deployed on all platforms: probably in March.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakraven wrote: »
    362ad086d10f8607c985dacc6ae2a235.jpg

Are you serious? Is that horse seriously sparkling or is that only for the image? I hope it does NOT sparkle in-game.

I hope it does.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the White Gold horse?

Note to devs: it looks like the entire tail of the horse is braided. As with ALL animals, the tail is an extension of the animal's spine, so it would not be physically possible to braid the entire tail. And those knotted rope mane braids look ridiculous, tbh.

So while the horse model looks a bit better than the standard horse model, it "roons mah immershuns", so I wouldn't buy it.

AlnilamE wrote: »
    il_570xN.367726309_fp84.jpg

I can point out that the photograph shows only the top of the tail - the entire circumference including the bone would NOT be plaitable. Every article I've just read says to "take a small amount of hair from either side of the tail" (eg https://www.yourhorse.co.uk/advice/horse-care/articles/2016/6/14/perfect-tail-plaiting). It's not like it's a human ponytail, in any way, which is IMO what the picture shows - ie that the entire amount of tail hair has been plaited.

I think I'm going to call this the "Macrame horse" from now on... xD

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the White Gold horse?

Note to devs: it looks like the entire tail of the horse is braided. As with ALL animals, the tail is an extension of the animal's spine, so it would not be physically possible to braid the entire tail. And those knotted rope mane braids look ridiculous, tbh.

So while the horse model looks a bit better than the standard horse model, it "roons mah immershuns", so I wouldn't buy it.

This feels petty tbh. You play a game with mounts made of frost or fire running around. Horses with fiery hooves. Ghost horses. Dead horses. Fairly certain skeleton horses can't walk around in reality. Immersion, in regards to horses, went out of the window a long time ago. This is a fantasy game not an educational nature show.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Pegasus and an Unicorn. Griffin?
    Edited by Bevik on February 2, 2018 9:17AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magical mounts aside, even ordinary horses have never been anatomically correct in this game, so I don't think the tail is such a big deal.
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    I still have hope that the Nocturnal costume will get fixed..