Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I think I'm missing some things...

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
I got a code when I first bought the game that gave me a explore pack I got the maps and the any race thing but nothing else

Best Answer

• Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Already solved it I thought I was supposed to get a guar chicken buy I got a scuttle instead
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There might be a pet, look in your collections.

Anyway, you got the only real reason to have the Explorer Pack, the Any Race in Any Alliance. All the rest is fluff
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There might be a pet, look in your collections.

Anyway, you got the only real reason to have the Explorer Pack, the Any Race in Any Alliance. All the rest is fluff

I got warty, update I got everything bundle has except the new pet you get if you buy it again which I don't wanna do but I like the pet :(
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least initially, many of the items from packs were delivered in in-game mail. Check that. If you deleted a character with some of the items on it, those items may be lost.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options