Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If this was how ESO was made, would you be more drawn to play it?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    If I wanted to play Oblivion or Skyrim, I'd play those games.

@Sixty5
    I would suggest it’s not those games at all in my OP.

there are elements of those with changes that make it NOT those games at all......and there’s the online MMO server aspect too that changes a lot

None of those game realities would be in this design like killing and actually looting NPCs for what they have on and the ability to change the world permanently.

While its true that you've adapted a lot of stuff for the MMO style, you still took a lot of inspiration from Oblivion and Skyrim. That's one of your stated sources of vision.

Your combat, class, and race system is very similar to how Skyrim or Oblivion play, with the addition of an enforced trinity of tank/healer/DPS. Your housing system is very inspired by Hearthfire. You've even got essentially a "Solo" mode where people can play without viewing other players just like the single-player games.

Now, you've got plenty of suggestions for how this would work as an MMO and you've got plenty of suggestions that swing wide of Oblivion and Skyrim. Nevertheless, I have to say, if I wanted to do housing like Hearthfire, or rexperience the classless, skillless fights of Oblivion and Skyrim, I'd go play Skyrim or Oblivion.I'm not saying that to knock your opinions here, just that I liked those features well enough in those games, but I'm not sure I like them well enough to import them into ESO or redesign a hypothetical ESO as well.

O K

I think I just see it as very, very different. I picked up Skyrim on Xbox one last year and tried it again on the Xbox one x update last month as well as Oblivion.

It’s kinda boring by comparison to what I described, in my opinion at least.

Whereas I played Skyrim since 2012 and picked up Oblivion a year or two later. My viewpoint is that there are parts of Skyrim and Oblivion that are boring - and those are some of the parts you brought over to your vision. I find Skyrim's housing system downright boring and modular after the first time I did it. Functional, to be sure, but tedious to craft. I find Oblivion and Skyrim's combat to be pretty boring as well with anything interesting coming from perks and the rest an exercise in finding the right enchanted weapons or cherry-tapping enemies to death. I think the classless nature of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim works really well in a game where the power limit is sky-high (literally sky-high in Morrowind) and players can branch out to do anything and everything they want. A level 81 non-legendaried character in Skyrim can do everything, after all. Other people totally disagree with me about those parts of the games and that's totally fine by me.

Perhaps I'm taking the things I didn't necessarily like about Oblivion and Skyrim and assuming that your vision of the game would turn out in the same way. Which again, I was okay with those things in the context of a single-player game, but I'm not certain I really want them repeated. Even Skyrim's combat was more fluid and worked better with the perk system than Oblivion's combat worked with its leveling system, so there's definitely room for change in the single-player games (we shall not speak of Morrowind's dice roll combat at low levels). ESO's combat, for all its quirks, is much more fluid and interesting for the different roles than Skyrim's and is certainly better adapted for a world where you are often facing multiple enemies at once - mob density is much lower in Oblivion and Skyrim.

its not that I think your opinions or vision are bad. They just don't work for me, in part because it feels to me like its bringing back parts of the old games that I think needed some work or were tedious. So if your ESO was the only ESO, I probably would have played it and been just fine with it. However, since its not the only ESO, I can compare your hypothetical ESO with the actual ESO and I think I like the changes the actual ESO made better.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Jhalin wrote: »
    It's not possible to pretend ESO doesn't exist, so the premise is sort of doomed from the start. Maybe I would've played an MMO that worked like that, but I wouldn't consider it replacing the current iteration of ESO.

Sorry but what’s wrong with ppl. You’re telling me that after playing a game your mind is unable to consider something else.

It’s not replacing this btw....

I see you didn't understand what I said. You cannot ask questions that demand someone pretend the existing version of ESO doesn't exist. Humans can't do that. The knowledge is there and will become part of the decision-making process no matter what. That's just how our brains work.

It's not a matter of considering something else, it's you asking us to ignore reality when we're deciding if we'd want something else in it's place. And it would be "replacing" what we know of right now. Not literally, but you're asking us to take what we know of the game, and completely substitute it's design.

Your idea could be it's own, non Elder Scrolls MMO, but it cannot be ESO because we already have that, even if your ideas are good. That's why this poll isn't going to reflect how people really feel about the ideas you put forward.

@Jhalin

I think people have decided to insert something I never wrote. Maybe it’s from other comments, notice my first coment with the meme

I still don’t understand why you’re saying I’m asking folks to pretend ESO doesn’t exist.

I never asked anyone to pretend this game didn’t or doesn’t exist. I simply polled IF THIS WAS ESO would you play it? Not if this was ESO instead of the current game. I remark after playing many TES games.....i invisioned....

It’s like asking....hey look at this article about a new game, read it, would you like to play it?

That is...nothing like what you're asking.
    "If this was how ESO was made, would you be more drawn to play it?"

"If ESO wasn't ESO would you like it more?"

Not, "If an MMO was made with this kind of design would you want to play it?"

Even your premise assumes that the ESO we have now would have never existed. I don't feel like I should have to explain the baby's-first-psychology-principles to show you why we can't accurately answer questions like that.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    That would be a heck no.

Granted, I did not read the entire OP as it was long. It seemed as though he really wanted a skyrim, actually oblivion type tame that offered some ability to join up.

However, this is designed and intended to be an MMORPG. As such it is a good thing it is not as OP describes.

Of course the poll demonstrates that clearly.
    Edited by idk on February 1, 2018 2:04AM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    whats the point of a skillbar if there are no more skills? also previous tes skills? bro there were only passives...no skills so playing an mmo that's having only light/heavy attack and 39589385 passives...sounds boring
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    If I wanted to play Oblivion or Skyrim, I'd play those games.

@Sixty5
    I would suggest it’s not those games at all in my OP.

there are elements of those with changes that make it NOT those games at all......and there’s the online MMO server aspect too that changes a lot

None of those game realities would be in this design like killing and actually looting NPCs for what they have on and the ability to change the world permanently.

While its true that you've adapted a lot of stuff for the MMO style, you still took a lot of inspiration from Oblivion and Skyrim. That's one of your stated sources of vision.

Your combat, class, and race system is very similar to how Skyrim or Oblivion play, with the addition of an enforced trinity of tank/healer/DPS. Your housing system is very inspired by Hearthfire. You've even got essentially a "Solo" mode where people can play without viewing other players just like the single-player games.

Now, you've got plenty of suggestions for how this would work as an MMO and you've got plenty of suggestions that swing wide of Oblivion and Skyrim. Nevertheless, I have to say, if I wanted to do housing like Hearthfire, or rexperience the classless, skillless fights of Oblivion and Skyrim, I'd go play Skyrim or Oblivion.I'm not saying that to knock your opinions here, just that I liked those features well enough in those games, but I'm not sure I like them well enough to import them into ESO or redesign a hypothetical ESO as well.

O K

I think I just see it as very, very different. I picked up Skyrim on Xbox one last year and tried it again on the Xbox one x update last month as well as Oblivion.

It’s kinda boring by comparison to what I described, in my opinion at least.

Whereas I played Skyrim since 2012 and picked up Oblivion a year or two later. My viewpoint is that there are parts of Skyrim and Oblivion that are boring - and those are some of the parts you brought over to your vision. I find Skyrim's housing system downright boring and modular after the first time I did it. Functional, to be sure, but tedious to craft. I find Oblivion and Skyrim's combat to be pretty boring as well with anything interesting coming from perks and the rest an exercise in finding the right enchanted weapons or cherry-tapping enemies to death. I think the classless nature of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim works really well in a game where the power limit is sky-high (literally sky-high in Morrowind) and players can branch out to do anything and everything they want. A level 81 non-legendaried character in Skyrim can do everything, after all. Other people totally disagree with me about those parts of the games and that's totally fine by me.

Perhaps I'm taking the things I didn't necessarily like about Oblivion and Skyrim and assuming that your vision of the game would turn out in the same way. Which again, I was okay with those things in the context of a single-player game, but I'm not certain I really want them repeated. Even Skyrim's combat was more fluid and worked better with the perk system than Oblivion's combat worked with its leveling system, so there's definitely room for change in the single-player games (we shall not speak of Morrowind's dice roll combat at low levels). ESO's combat, for all its quirks, is much more fluid and interesting for the different roles than Skyrim's and is certainly better adapted for a world where you are often facing multiple enemies at once - mob density is much lower in Oblivion and Skyrim.

its not that I think your opinions or vision are bad. They just don't work for me, in part because it feels to me like its bringing back parts of the old games that I think needed some work or were tedious. So if your ESO was the only ESO, I probably would have played it and been just fine with it. However, since its not the only ESO, I can compare your hypothetical ESO with the actual ESO and I think I like the changes the actual ESO made better.

We agree on a good portion of your last comment.

It’s likely you’re taking parts you don’t like and assuming I’m bringing them in....could be, might not be.

I’ll touch on some that we both agree on.
    Skyrim housing. Yuk too modular, yes

I’m suggesting to take the basic concept of the Skyrim way to buy a plot as well as Dark Age of Camelot (ref. http://darkageofcamelot.com/housing/manual)

In these you would get the ground or plot and then instead of having the very few Skyrim option that forced a design, you break it out.

So you’d buy a plot that is X by X creation blocks.
    The game would allow you to choose from let’s say 50-100 different main rooms, 50-100 dining rooms, 50-100 bed rooms, 50-100 other rooms per type of room. (Removing that Skyrim limitation and using some of the Dark Age of Camelot logic too)

Just picture of all the homes in ESO, if each room of each home (floor plan) were broken apart and you could pick from each individual room and place it wherever to mix and match until you created “your” home.

After floor one, the same for floor 2 and three as well as a basement.

Then for each room you’d have prob 10,000 different options to put stuff all about.

The combat.....it’s like Oblivion stats and the Oblivion use of staves.
    Skyrim use of assigning spells (add 3 more slots tho cause we aren’t reducing the 5 slots on the bar)

Now remove the illogical stamina/magicka stuff from ESO and instead imagine the Oblivion stats determine your pools, remember in that game there were many different stats that required individual leveling unlike Skyrim that auto levels stats.

So combat becomes more than some build for min and max. The more you do something, the better you are. This leads us to roles which would allow many more build types because it’s not set up on a min/max system.

So you wouldn’t have everyone flocking to the same types of builds as this would be a balanced approach (balance not all things remain equal)

Being a super power magic staff weirder with cloth and certain cnchants may allow you to blast.....but getting poked is insta death. So you’d have people mix and matching and swapping this and that out depending upon the scenario

OMG gotta comment on the Morrowind roulette system. Heck NO, but I do like the variety of weapons and the openness of that and Oblivion in making spells, enchanting weapons and armor as well as the books and scrolls you could get, so it would again not be just like that.....but some of those concepts could be presented differently from those inspirations.

One example would be that books would teach spells so we wouldn’t just level to unlock spells, we have to find them or buy them from others. (Sounds harsh but, it’s a different game)

Then for temporary spells, the scrolls maybe could be purchased from merchants or crafting for one or few time usage.

So while it’s inspired by those games, I’d changed a lot about what was in those in this different game I’ve invisioned.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    It's not possible to pretend ESO doesn't exist, so the premise is sort of doomed from the start. Maybe I would've played an MMO that worked like that, but I wouldn't consider it replacing the current iteration of ESO.

Sorry but what’s wrong with ppl. You’re telling me that after playing a game your mind is unable to consider something else.

It’s not replacing this btw....

I see you didn't understand what I said. You cannot ask questions that demand someone pretend the existing version of ESO doesn't exist. Humans can't do that. The knowledge is there and will become part of the decision-making process no matter what. That's just how our brains work.

It's not a matter of considering something else, it's you asking us to ignore reality when we're deciding if we'd want something else in it's place. And it would be "replacing" what we know of right now. Not literally, but you're asking us to take what we know of the game, and completely substitute it's design.

Your idea could be it's own, non Elder Scrolls MMO, but it cannot be ESO because we already have that, even if your ideas are good. That's why this poll isn't going to reflect how people really feel about the ideas you put forward.

@Jhalin

I think people have decided to insert something I never wrote. Maybe it’s from other comments, notice my first coment with the meme

I still don’t understand why you’re saying I’m asking folks to pretend ESO doesn’t exist.

I never asked anyone to pretend this game didn’t or doesn’t exist. I simply polled IF THIS WAS ESO would you play it? Not if this was ESO instead of the current game. I remark after playing many TES games.....i invisioned....

It’s like asking....hey look at this article about a new game, read it, would you like to play it?

That is...nothing like what you're asking.
    "If this was how ESO was made, would you be more drawn to play it?"

"If ESO wasn't ESO would you like it more?"

Not, "If an MMO was made with this kind of design would you want to play it?"

Even your premise assumes that the ESO we have now would have never existed. I don't feel like I should have to explain the baby's-first-psychology-principles to show you why we can't accurately answer questions like that.

@Jhalin

The question for the poll is:
    “If this was how ESO was made, would you be more drawn to play it?”

No where does it state or suggest ESO doesn’t exist. That’s something others have decided to add in, look at the tone of their comments.

It’s not what’s written....shrug
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 1, 2018 1:55AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    whats the point of a skillbar if there are no more skills? also previous tes skills? bro there were only passives...no skills so playing an mmo that's having only light/heavy attack and 39589385 passives...sounds boring

@xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    The point of the skill bar is so players know what they are using. While the ideas I shared differ from many existing games, I’ve found it true that players till want an intuitive way in real time to see and know what they think their character is going to do.

This also allows for those who want add-ons and extra stuff on the heads up displays.

No skills means = remove the skills from the classes, trees not entirely from the game tho.

I’m laughing at the 39589385 passives cause yeah that would be some mess. Sorry if the OP was too long.

Somewhere in there I hoped you would gather that what i invisioned was instead of skills being slapped on a bar, they’d come through using weapons in some parts and off hand casting in other parts so you’re still casting but it’s different

You still may think.....yuk but i had to comment cause i literally LOL when I read 39589385 passive
    now-we-have-passive-abilities-and-we-have-active-abilities.jpg
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 1, 2018 2:04AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Still feels a LOT like Skyrim and Oblivion. Your suggested leveling system seems very much like Skyrim, with the idea that the more you do something the better you get at it. Oblivion's stats weren't bad in that game, but both Skyrim and ESO cut out the middle-man, so to speak, and just rolled those all into the perks or spread out through the game mechanics. However, adding the leveling system back in would lead us back to a pre-One Tamriel leveled world, because unless you are limiting how much someone can get better at something, you'll be dealing with the difference in power between a level 5 Skyrim/Oblivion character vs a Level 30 Skyrim/Oblivion character. There's a huge power differential there that works very well in a single-player game, and worked pretty well in ESO before One Tamriel, but that wouldn't work well at all in an open world.

Now, if only ESO would bring back Morrowind's spears, I'd be happy.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Still feels a LOT like Skyrim and Oblivion. Your suggested leveling system seems very much like Skyrim, with the idea that the more you do something the better you get at it. Oblivion's stats weren't bad in that game, but both Skyrim and ESO cut out the middle-man, so to speak, and just rolled those all into the perks or spread out through the game mechanics. However, adding the leveling system back in would lead us back to a pre-One Tamriel leveled world, because unless you are limiting how much someone can get better at something, you'll be dealing with the difference in power between a level 5 Skyrim/Oblivion character vs a Level 30 Skyrim/Oblivion character. There's a huge power differential there that works very well in a single-player game, and worked pretty well in ESO before One Tamriel, but that wouldn't work well at all in an open world.

Now, if only ESO would bring back Morrowind's spears, I'd be happy.

@VaranisArano

Remember with this crazy ideas I have

Players will choose between
    Solo
    Co-Op
    Live

While some like account progress, some like individual progress, others like scaling, some want Nerf, buff, etc.

So who knows, maybe these three have options too....

Guess you could say Co-Op admin can check a box for scaling on/off

There would be a lot of similarities on global things that can’t change as everyone is still online on the server but I’d invision devs offering a bit of this or that

I wouldn’t compare them as Oblivion/Skyrim characters tho as it’s still different. Would there need to be a cap? People seem pretty upset outside of PvP about CP caps.

I do comprehend the level gap but I don’t see that as an issue. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be controls in place but I don’t understand the point of making everything equal in some games with a level or progression system on top of it. (Not that you’re saying this)

The way i see it is, you should actually feel weak, feel getting stronger, feel strong, get powerful and even have the options to be OP. Now in a PvP situation that logic differs some.

I’m of the point of view that PvP has to always be seperate....completely seperate.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    You want Elder Scrolls but optional Online. (like Diablo)
    As opposed to an MMO that takes place in Elder Scrolls
    Edited by Iccotak on February 1, 2018 3:25AM
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I’ve been playing this game since the 2013 closed beta. I like it fine just the way it is (or I wouldn’t still be here every day).

I loved the Elder Scrolls solo games, especially Morrowind, but they were a different genre. The OP’s suggestions don’t appeal to me at all for this particular game.
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nope. I don't play ESO because I want some sort of weird Oblivion/Skyrim Online mess. Don't get me wrong, your post took some thought and effort, but that's not what this game is about and it sounds clunky as an MMO in general.
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I just want a hide shoulders option. I hate that zos never listened to us on this. But I am not insanely mad about it. Reason why is because I do not always want to see this game changed by the majority vote. I'm glad they take time to carefully consider both what they have time to work with and how it would impact the game's performance if they messed with code already in place.

Things that the majority of players want changed that I do not. Glad zos did not jump when the community barked:

One World Auction House
    Vampire Appearance

Hopefully zos will let us hide shoulders one day in a patch release. I cannot see anyone being offended by that.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Yh I really don’t like most of ur suggestions tbh the whole pvp part was a huge turn off
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Stopped playing and not coming back before they actually fix their ***
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    So you want Skyrim online? This is what happens when Bethesda releases Skyrim super duper special edition for microwaves.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I would never play an mmo without classes. As an Altoholic that would bore the hell out of me.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe yes
    Partially.
    I'd certainly rip out the whole character system, i.e. classes, skills, champion passives, etc. and design it more like Skyrim's perk system, except with more limited skill points and more elaborate skill trees. So you would actually have to make choices between skills, and could create your own builds with a specific class in mind - Enchanter, Alchemist, Barbarian, Conjurer, etc.
    And add attributes back in for Shor's sake, H/M/S are just not enough for decent character building.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Partially.
    I'd certainly rip out the whole character system, i.e. classes, skills, champion passives, etc. and design it more like Skyrim's perk system, except with more limited skill points and more elaborate skill trees. So you would actually have to make choices between skills, and could create your own builds with a specific class in mind - Enchanter, Alchemist, Barbarian, Conjurer, etc.
    And add attributes back in for Shor's sake, H/M/S are just not enough for decent character building.

@Faulgor

That makes a lot of sense actually

On your comment about The attributes part, I assume you’re talking about Health, Stamina, Magicka?
    Or
    Attributes like the full list we saw in Oblivion?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Oblivion Attributes vs ESO (ignoring enchanting/potions, mundus stone buffs, and ESO gear sets/Oblivion enchanted gear since those were similar in both games)
    • Strength - Strength was melee damage, stamina, and carry capacity. ESO handles this through Bag/Bank Upgrades and by increasing your stamina and weapon damage/crit.
    • Intelligence - Intelligence determined your total magicka. ESO handles this through attribute distribution, food buffs, and certain skills. ESO also builds on the system by letting total magicka increase the power of your spells, similar to how more intelligence would let you cast more powerful spells in Oblivion.
    • Willpower - Willpower was Magicka and Stamina Regen. This is handled through light and medium armor passives, class passives, drink buffs, and certain skills.
    • Agility - Agility increased stamina and ranged weapon skills. ESO handles this through attribute distribution, food buffs, and lets stamina/weapon damage/weapon crit count for melee and ranged weapons.
    • Speed - how fast you move and the length of your jumps. Just like in Skyrim, this has sort of fallen by the wayside. ESO actually brings back medium armor and gear set options to increase your speed along with a couple of skills similar to Oblivion's "Fortify Speed" spells.
    • Endurance - Enduarance was your starting health and health gained at level up. ESO grants everyone the same health (with racial modifiers), grants the same amount of health at levelup for an attribute modifer, and lets you boost health by wearing heavy armor. You can also use food buffs.
    • Personality - Personality gave you better chances to gain info from NPCs and better prices. Fighters Guild Intimidate and Mages Guild Persuade serve those functions without an annoying minigame, and better prices for some services can be unlocked with CP passives.
    • Luck - Luck is a weird one. You can see Luck as a very spread out stat. Luck seems to be at play in things like weapon/spell crit and the legerdemain/TD/DB passives for the justice system with pickpocketing and force lock.

So overall, I feel like ESO did a pretty good job of taking the Oblivion Attributes and making sure they were all represented and available to players through different parts of the game. You can modify your health/stam/magicka in many more ways that your could in Oblivion while the way you get better at combat is simplified to one attribute instead of two. Even Personality, that odd one out from Oblivion that got simplified down to a few Speech checks in Skyrim, is back with Intimidate and Persuade.
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    What you have said can be a good ES MMOrpg game or smaller scale MP game.
    But you are talking to the wrong crowd. Write this suggestion in ES reddit or sub reddit of any particular SP game or even any forum of other RPGs, I am sure u will get a lot of yes l.Even though I haven't red your post completely bit I got the gist of it.
    You are talking to the crowd who enjoy WoW like theme park MMORPG but better(But a little modernized).

PS: I agree with some of your stuffs and disagree with some.But overall I am all in for no class based system.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on February 1, 2018 5:07PM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    RupzSkooma wrote: »
    What you have said can be a good ES MMOrpg game or smaller scale MP game.
    But you are talking to the wrong crowd. Write this suggestion in ES reddit or sub reddit of any particular SP game or even any forum of other RPGs, I am sure u will get a lot of yes l.Even though I haven't red your post completely bit I got the gist of it.
    You are talking to the crowd who enjoy WoW like theme park MMORPG but better(But a little modernized).

PS: I agree with some of your stuffs and disagree with some.But overall I am all in for no class based system.

Not entirely true.
    I do want ESO to look at more immersive aspects of ES titles and emulate them and aim for less theme park.
    BUT there are too many suggestions and ideas in OP that I just completely disagree with.

Like their crafting/enchanting suggestion.