Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

February showcase is fantastic!!

playerkiller247
playerkiller247
✭✭✭
Just saw the February showcase this morning and I am so excited!!!
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    Everything that isn't Dragon Bones will be limited to 4 days to buy, except for the new polymorph.

This is one of the most disappointing crown store showcases I have seen, especially considering the datamined content.
    Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8795a7e077.png

TOMORROW

Happy Birthday to me it seems. ;)
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    8795a7e077.png

TOMORROW

For 4 days, yes. After that, it'll only ever be obtainable from Clown Crates.
    Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shrike's Jennifer Lopez costume
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of any of the 3 houses which sucks.0
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That horse and pony! :o<3
    ->--Willow--<-
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Limited time or not, I'm still hyped for all these items.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the January showcase was disappointing, but I'm really pleased with February. I see two things I've wanted since they were datamined. Can't please everyone!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely impressive but I'm a little disappointed all the things I want are limited offers.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m loving the new mount in this showcase (not the undead one). The nocturnal outfit looks fairly well made too, we’ll see how much these cost though
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing 2500 for the White-Gold Imperial mount and 1000 for the nocturnal frock. Would be nice if they were cheaper!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need gold horse and skeletal mini-dragon. <3

The undead horse looks great, but I already have an undead horse. It would be freaky to fill my yard with nothing but undead horses, though. LOL.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm surprised the Flame Atronach pets aren't coming out in February, I guess they're coming in March?

But omg that white-gold horse and pony look fabulous. Do they really sparkle like that?
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've wanted some of this stuff ever since it first popped up in the datamines
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Baracuta wrote: »
    8795a7e077.png

TOMORROW

For 4 days, yes. After that, it'll only ever be obtainable from Clown Crates.

FFS, buy it then! Or just whinge on the forums (and probably buy it regardless).
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so afraid the nocturnal costume is going to be like 2k crowns lol
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, I remember when it was like "Elder Scrolls is serious, there won't be any slutty outfits".

I sort of want the Nocturnal nightgown too... >_>

It's a slippery slope, people.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wouldn’t surprise me. From what I’ve seen some of the prices have been toned down recently, but Zeni is known for occasionally pulling super high prices out of nowhere because wtf why not
    Edited by Stovahkiin on February 1, 2018 2:48AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I highly doubt it, I can get the same look by pulling a bedsheet over my head... Not nearly enough fabric to cost any more than 700-1000 At the Very Most or I can't buy it in all good conscience, not just to make my toon look "Sassy."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious to see if ZOS has actually managed to make female characters' chests look right on that Nocturnal outfit. Previous costumes have not done well.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they released that frock along with. Nocturnal Statue and furniture set.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other question I have is how well the Nocturnal outfit dyes. That shiny fabric might be as nice as the Patrician gowns, but I've had hopes shattered before.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 1, 2018 2:52AM
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other question I have is how well the Nocturnal outfit dyes. That shiny fabric might be as nice as the Patrician gowns, but I've had hopes shattered before.

I agree. My other concern is how it fits to the characters. I don't want any weird cropping or distortion.
    I guess we'll find out shortly.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LordGavus wrote: »

I agree. My other concern is how it fits to the characters. I don't want any weird cropping or distortion.
    I guess we'll find out shortly.

Zeni: “You think that last argonian outfit had bad leg distortion? Watch this!!”

:P
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baracuta wrote: »
    Everything that isn't Dragon Bones will be limited to 4 days to buy, except for the new polymorph.

This is one of the most disappointing crown store showcases I have seen, especially considering the datamined content.
    The Fang Lair Courser isn’t limited time.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8795a7e077.png

TOMORROW

Lets pray to jesus it takes a dye
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    8795a7e077.png

TOMORROW

Lets pray to jesus it takes a dye

It looks like it will, but fingers crossed.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »

I highly doubt it, I can get the same look by pulling a bedsheet over my head... Not nearly enough fabric to cost any more than 700-1000 At the Very Most or I can't buy it in all good conscience, not just to make my toon look "Sassy."

aw hell yea I was actually right LOL. Even though the costume has been highly desired for a long time now, I think a fairer price would've been 1k-1.5k
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the Nocturnal costume and it dyes pretty well. One of their better costumes.