The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hybrid build. Warden.

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
Pvp
Dunmer Warden.
Pelinials x5
Fury x5
Asylum inferno staff & greatsword

Thoughts?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why?

To clarify, you are gimping your regen with those sets, losing out on the durability of sword and board, and as far as I can tell the only thing you have over a stam warden is uptime on ele status effects
    Edited by Sixty5 on January 31, 2018 7:38AM
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oMrRust wrote: »
    Thoughts?

Hybrid for the sake of a hybrid does not make sense. It's just a tool, a solution.

So what problem do you solve this?
    Everything is viable
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to run Necropotence + Heavy Shacklebreaker with Swarm Mother on my Redguard Stamsorc .
    I had awesome time puting Mines + Rearming trap and the Mages Guild Rune on the ground in Cyro and pulling people to me .
    I was running around with 30k magicka 35k stam and 30k Health so thats said i can tell you my Werewolf form was Healing for 15-20k in PvP .
    So if you want to have fun than yes , you can always figure some crazy setup.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    I used to run Necropotence + Heavy Shacklebreaker with Swarm Mother on my Redguard Stamsorc .
    I had awesome time puting Mines + Rearming trap and the Mages Guild Rune on the ground in Cyro and pulling people to me .
    I was running around with 30k magicka 35k stam and 30k Health so thats said i can tell you my Werewolf form was Healing for 15-20k in PvP .
    So if you want to have fun than yes , you can always figure some crazy setup.

Oh that sounds deliciously toxic. I need to test this.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I toyed with a necro/shackle bow/lightning setup. True hybrid.
    Fun? Yes.
    Any good? Sadly no.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Half as much penetration on both sides, half as much crit, etc...Ult damage lopped in half.

Half as much in every CP that effectively matters...

You may as well just run a full regen build on a single stat and at least have a change at doing some kind of damage.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS