The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Do the imperial city district bosses will have off balance immunity after you set them OB?

Swernik
Swernik
✭✭✭
Wanted to know if I have to change my telvar farmer build, have to get those plants for potions!!
Thanks for helping me out!
Edited by Swernik on January 25, 2018 2:30PM

Best Answer

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swernik wrote: »
    Hey thanks for the reply. I think my question wasn't clear enough. Because target dummies and other monsters in the world wont get OB immunity after you set them off balance. Only dungeon/trial bosses will have this new mechanic. But appareantly world bosses also get this new mechanic of 15-20 sec OB immunity, so I was wondering if the imperial city bosses will also get the immunity for 15-20 sec after OB or if they are considered a regular monster and don't get the immunity.

I'm pretty sure they behave just like any other boss. The dummies didn't get the correct OB changes like bosses, but that was an oversight/bug, and it has been corrected in the latest PTs patch, so they do get the OB cooldown now, and the IC bosses will as well.
    Answer ✓
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosses aren't off balance immune, but with the current change on the PTS which will go live in a couple of weeks, you can set a boss off balance, but you can't stun him after that. While the boss is off balance, you do more damage with the exploiter CP passive, can proc power lash on a DK, and get twice the resources back on a heavy attack.
    But when off balance wears off, the boss becomes immune to off balance on a cooldown, can't recall how long it is, but something like 15 or 20 seconds, then you can off balance him again.
    Doing a power lash or a heavy attack also won't consume the off balance like it used to, on live server.

Hope that clears it up.

Edited by Carbonised on January 25, 2018 8:39AM
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Hey thanks for the reply. I think my question wasn't clear enough. Because target dummies and other monsters in the world wont get OB immunity after you set them off balance. Only dungeon/trial bosses will have this new mechanic. But appareantly world bosses also get this new mechanic of 15-20 sec OB immunity, so I was wondering if the imperial city bosses will also get the immunity for 15-20 sec after OB or if they are considered a regular monster and don't get the immunity.