Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Kicked from Group at Last Boss

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you put up with everyone in a group until the last boss, why kick then, after only 2 wipes?
    I have spent 2 and 3 hours on final bosses before today, only replacing people if they leave.

If someone was that bad (and I am not saying the OP was) I would have done something about it before then, even if that meant me leaving the group myself. I hate vCOA2 with a passion and will not pug it (I have several helms and 400+ unused keys).

I'll repeat what I have said before, a pug is a pug: if you want to run a vet dungeon in a hurry or have minimum requirements that others must meet, stay away from group finder. There is a reason I will not run random vet dungeons using group finder.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good group like the one I am lucky to run with can do Skoria with just a tank and 2 DDs, shields and self heals is what it takes to do it, our average group DPS is between 65k to 80k that's without healer.

Point being that good groups can carry you, but not every group can be as good, they may be learning too. Practice your rotation, farm the easy dungeons for monster sets and then try again. You will get there eventually.