The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Captains house

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
Why is this the worse house for 100k not even a outside and you had to do all the quest "yay you saved the all of our towns here's a very bad expensive house"
Edited by Sawzallz on January 26, 2018 7:21PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has potential if u give it another floor
    Edited by Zypheran on January 27, 2018 12:25AM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • AardvarkChips
    AardvarkChips
    ✭✭✭
    Which house are you referring to? I first thought Captain Margaux's place, but that's not 100k. Am I missing something?
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Hm
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    How much was Captains house I was 90% sure it was 80-100k
  • AardvarkChips
    AardvarkChips
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it a while ago, so I don't think it will let me preview it again, but I believe it was in the mid 50s, on par with Black Vine and the other small homes.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 56k gold. Doesn't even have a courtyard.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    It's 56k gold. Doesn't even have a courtyard.

It's around the 300k mark you start getting good land
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least it has high ceilings so you can build up a decent second floor. as much as I like Moonmirth house for its location, THAT one comes with low invisible ceiling so its even smaller
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • AardvarkChips
    AardvarkChips
    ✭✭✭
    Wifey has a loft in Capt. Margaux's, and it's pretty nice. What that house really has going for it, as the realtors say, is "location, location, location." Both writ boards, the bank, and several merchants, are just outside the door.
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    I built my Cap'ns house into an adventurer's shop with a built in apartment / loft for Nuzimeh. The location is perfect for a shop, and a small house with 200 furnishing limit is perfect for a large number of knick knacks on display for sale
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Kaktus wrote: »
    I built my Cap'ns house into an adventurer's shop with a built in apartment / loft for Nuzimeh. The location is perfect for a shop, and a small house with 200 furnishing limit is perfect for a large number of knick knacks on display for sale

I'd love to see that, got any pics of it?
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaktus wrote: »

I'd love to see that, got any pics of it?

Going to second the request for pictures :D
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, keep in mind this is nowhere near finished and only half the slots are full so far:

BTceEFi.png

zD4t0IT.png

1Iq7slN.png

So far I offer a random selection of goods including books, machine parts, potions, alcohol (Altmer wines, a jug of rotmeth and canisters of mazte), tools, a few select golden busts, soul gems, a dragon skull, and a "decorative" skooma bubbler. The living area is barely started, and future plans include more knick knacks, a fleshed out apartment, and a few small pet cages. I've also got some achievements I need to earn for a few more interesting pieces (Tamriel map, blade of woe, piles of coin and gems). I had to sacrifice a good chunk of floor space to fit the apartment, but I think it's really coming along. I can post more pictures as I make further progress
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    That looks awesome, such a cool little job. Can't wait to see what you add to it.