The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightmother Jewlery

ZNnerissa
ZNnerissa
What armour completes the 5 set of nightmother jewlery. It is not the nightmother crafted as I have that. Looking to find out how to complete the set. I have the rings and necklace.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    There are two Night Mother sets, Night Mothers Gaze and Night Mothers Embrace. If you have the jewellery then you've got the Night Mothers Embrace set

Link: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Night+Mother's+Embrace+Set

Bonus advice, the item tells you the set when you hover over it :smile:
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    To get the armor you need to go to Deshaan. You can find pieces in open world chests and by killing delv bosses and the public dungeon bosses. Got the jewelry from running dolmens I bet. Also world bosses,rng plays a factor as one of three different sets may drop
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on January 28, 2018 10:44PM
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZNnerissa: Like Derlfak said, you need to make sure you get the right Night Mother's set. The two do completely different things. One is for stealth (reduces detection radius), the other is a combat set (decreases target's physical resistance). The latter is crafted, there's no jewelry for that.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think the set was on cyrodil vendor this weekend.
  • ZNnerissa
    ZNnerissa
    Thanks I was able to grab the missing peices in the public dungeon in Deeshan.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    I hate that those names are so similar.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!