The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

medium or heavy

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
anybody run heavy on nb or am I better of sticking to medium
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heavily depends on how you want to play the game.

I enjoy glass cannon Stamblade because of how active you need to be, but if you go for heavy you can be much more brawly if that is your thing.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I'm not as young as I used to be, I find heavy a bit too heavy - and medium? Well, I'm more of a large nowadays..

And as for Light?? I've always preferred darker colours..

I just can't find a thing to wear!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the build. I run all of my toons in medium, but they built towards to support it. But imho with stamnb you're squishy af no matter which type of armor you're running, so it is better to stay in medium to be able to burst opponents asap.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experiment. You’ll likely find that one or the other works best for you and you’ll probably go back and forth as you gain experience. I don’t think anyone can tell you what to do.
  • Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    I run heavy on mine at the moment. Its as expected....a little tankier, a little slower, a little less resources.

They both work. I have done the elusive/fast/high burst stamblade for a long time, but I was looking for a change and just made a very tanky debuffer instead. It all works just build the way you want.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In heavy you'll be a bit more tanky, heavy is typically easier to survive in. Depending on your sets you can still have crazy damage. Although medium offers more speed, rolling and synergizes more with nb.