The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best sets for magica regen?

VonNelson
VonNelson
✭✭✭
Are there any sets that give good magic regeneration? I’m looking for a new 5pc set with regen the focus rather than max magic.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seducer, Lich.
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lich for PvP.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prisoner Rags
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Prisoner Rags

Time your heavy attack with Sprint and other Regen. You'll get more Regen in that burst than lich and looks cooler because it's like you are making a resource combo.

Only problem are the Stam stats, so you'd have to find heavy dumps of mag/SD elsewhere. And it sometimes bugs out where you don't get the Regen instantly.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Transmutation because of what else it offers. Maybe not as appealing as the others from strictly a resource PoV.
    Options
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lich > all
    Options
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desert rose

A lot of regen you get is none combat regen

You really need better regen when in combat ... Desert rose helps
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exodium wrote: »
    Lich > all

Dessert rose typically outperforms lich
    Options
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    ^ really interesting with desert rose. I’d have never considered it as I’d like to think I’d be avoiding most damage but it’s worth looking into. Thanks :)
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You really have two choices in the end for a regen 5pc

Lich is all around good, it will only require you to drop to a percentage of magicka, and can be slotted back bar in order to proc and then forget.

Desert Rose is going to give you a higher amount of regen overall, but you need to have it active at all times, and it will only give you the regen while in combat.

So basically if you are playing something squishy and kite-y like a Mag Sorc or a Magblade, you'll want Lich, but if you are playing something more brawly like a Mag DK or a Magplar, Desert rose is going to perform better
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options