The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storage from Crown Store?

MasterLenman
MasterLenman
✭✭✭✭
I wanted to buy the new storage coffers and chests in the crown store, but I was only able to buy one each. So I can only get 90 slots for crowns, 30 from level up, and the rest for master writs/tel var.
Is this intended? Or am I just too stupid to use the crown store?
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same question. Thought maybe they did it that way to force the testing of the other two ways to get the chests. Neither of which I could test because I did not have any Telvar Stones or Writ Vouchers.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willard wrote: »
    I had the same question. Thought maybe they did it that way to force the testing of the other two ways to get the chests. Neither of which I could test because I did not have any Telvar Stones or Writ Vouchers.

If you roll up a Template they should have a lot of vouchers.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 from level up
    What does this mean? We get free extra storage leveling up? is it retroactive to chars already leveled, like 30 for every char?
    Could you explain how much storage we get please

Edited by Stinkyremy on January 28, 2018 4:05AM
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    30 from level up
    What does this mean? We get free extra storage leveling up? is it retroactive to chars already leveled, like 30 for every char?

One of the coffers is only given by the level-up rewards. Yes, afaik, you have to level another character to get it. Yes, it's kind of silly.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 from level up

You unlock a single 30 slot chest when you reach level 17 (if I remember correctly) on a new character. It is not retroactive.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I guess they just don't exist in crown store, if no-one found the other boxes either.

About the off-topic: it's one box at level 18, and not retroactive. There are threads listing all level up rewards if you want to learn more.
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    30 from level up

You get it once. It can be shared between characters on your account.
    Watch the latest Bethesda ESO live on twitch for all the information.