The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make alliance lock a thing already ps4 na

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except playing with friends isn't what is going on. What is going on is players are dog piling on one alliance to completely control the number one position and after securing that are jumping back to their second favorite alliance making sure they secure second place leaving one alliance always in the dust with no population. If you have not experienced what is going on on PS4 NA Vivec you have no idea of the magnitude of the problem.

Or is it that friends are always on the winning side?

A requirement to play one alliance per campaign would solve this problem and if you truly want to play with friends you could do it the next campaign. The IC thing is a separate issue as IC should be divorced from the main campaign anyway.

I don’t think anyone is doing that at all. That’s such a nonsensical generalization I almost think your joking. I play on PS4 NA, EP. Have been playing since thus game dropped on console. Have never, and I mean NEVER, seen anything at all like you describe. And I’m in the two absolute top PvP guilds for EP on PS4.

I think you don't have clue then or play with your eyes closed.
    Top guilds? They disappeared on EP PS4 Vivec NA so that is how far out of touch you are.

Top guilds there CURRENTLY. You know what relativism is I presume, nay, hope? What you’re describing is much like the “widespread voter fraud” touted by some politicians. No factual basis, and the actual % of that occurring is less than 1%.

Anybody that actually plays the game on Vivec knows the score so you can wear your rose colored glasses all you want.
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 28, 2018 3:53AM