Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*Updated x5* HOP is Recruiting Off Tank for Team 1 & Ranged DPS for Team 2!

pamichic
pamichic
✭✭✭
Good Day!
HOP is recruiting OT for Team 1 & DPS for our 2nd core team.

V1 (core) runs M & W 8: 45 PM EST - 12 AM.

V2 (2nd team)team runs Tues & Thurs 8:45 PM EST to 12 AM EST. This is a new team, and there are a mix of players with experience, and some with no experience. We are teaching as we are going, and have gotten through all the Craglorns. We have our main roles in place, so we will continue the Craglorns, and complete the hard modes. In a month or 2, we will begin vMOL progression, but we need to solidify the team.

What we are looking for in DPS for team 2:

28k with an expectation to improve to 35k+. Must be at 35k to go into vMOL progression. We are currently looking for ranged DPS, but flexible on multiple characters is a bonus. Experience not necessary as we are a teaching guild and we will train you.

No elite attitudes - no bashing, belittling. Patience and the drive to learn and improve is a must.

What we are looking for for Core ranged DPS:
Must be 35k DPS self buffed with ele. Will allow 35k with Worm and ele. Must have complete Maelstrom and all Craglorns. Prefer experience / clears in VMOL & VHOF, but willing to chat if you have the right attitude.

OT for Core:

Must be a tank. Must want to improve and grow with a team. Craglorn completions a must - will train right person in VMOL and vHOF.

The guild has been around for over a year teaching and training trials to people that have never had the chance to learn. We got really focused on our V1 team and realized we had so much talent waiting for their chance on the sidelines, that we formed a second team. V1 has completed vMOL (2 full progressions) and vHOF which we just completed in 6 sessions (3 hours each and 3.5 hour push to clear). Our end goal is to get the 2 teams to eventually be fluid where all 24 can fill in any role any day, while we are training some more people to be able to do the same.

Line App is required to be a part of the team. It is a messaging app that you can download on your phone or computer.

If you are looking to run trials, and looking for a home, here we are. Send me a message on Xbox or Line App - PaMiChiC.

Cheers!
Edited by pamichic on January 23, 2018 4:26PM
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone looking for a home? Coffees on! Stop on in!
  • xxxgetdeadxxx
    If your looking for a guild that is new player friendly or looking to find a trial team to fit into, this is the place! Whether your experienced or not we welcome anyone with a good attitude.

Are you struggling with hitting high numbers when you dps test? Not sure what sets you should run? Maybe you need some help with bar set ups? No matter the issue someone here will be able to help.

Come join the family! Looking forward to seeing some new faces!
  • JadedGreenQueen
    I’m interested. GT Jade of Time
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Sent Xbox Live message @JadedGreenQueen :smile:
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    *Updated - shifted some people around. Would still live to find true OT, and absolutely need ranged DPS for core and either a stamDK or stamplar - or both? 2nd team could use some ranged as well.

:smiley:
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    What times do you guys run? I get on later at night around between the hours of 10pm - 12 am eastern and I play all night. Due to my work schedule I also have varying days.

My main is a magblade with 4 moondancer/5 julianos/ maelsteom lightning staff/ 2 valkyn skoria

I got a dk tank with alkosh/ebon/bloodspawn

Mag sorc with 3 infal/5 julianos/2 illambris/maelsteom lightning staff/asylum flame staff

A templar that i will probably set up as a ranged dps or maybe even melee when the next patch drops.

I also have a stam sorc and a stam blade but i dont have war machine.

Here is a dps test on my magblade....

Let me know if you raid late.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    @Splattercat_83 Hi! And thanks for all of that.

We start our raids at 8:45 PM EST.

We are still looking for a main / off tank for core (possibly?) and some others for the second team, but our schedule isn't changing anytime soon.

You are more than welcome to join, but I couldn't guarantee a spot on either team unless you could make the 8:45 start.

If you are still interested, reach out to me on XBL or Line App.

Thanks!
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for MT / OT, as well as some high DPS for core - people that are looking to improve and get high scores.

We are planning on perfecting vMOL, vHOF and doing HM vAS.

Need some committed people looking for a home :smiley:
  • hvydeath
    hvydeath
    Gt: Sgt b0ots id be interested just not sure what my dps numbers are
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Sent invites.

Still looking for DPS for second team, but I believe core is full.

Please send me a message if you are still looking for a home! :smiley:
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for 1 StamDK and 3 Ranged.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    ...Looking for OT & 3 Ranged...

The hunt never ends
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    I may be interested in a tank job. I have four tank characters (2 DKs, a Templar and a Warden). I have almost all the tank sets (never grabbed PA). I have tanked vMoL, vAS, vDSA and all of the Craglorn HM's. I have not had the opportunity to tank in vHoF yet.

I'd be happy to chat to see if I would be a good fit for you and your schedule.

GT: Teuton67