The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragonstar arena weapon Drops

Majak
Majak
Soul Shriven
Why are there no resto staff drops in VDSA? please sacrifice a virgin from the Zos office to the RNG god and Boethiah to rectify this. 10 runs, 40 chances for a resto and not a single one. I think its broken
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is broken.
    That's how RNG works, babe.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got one on my second run.

My healer was rather happy with that turn of events.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Majak
    Majak
    Soul Shriven
    apparently rng isn't working, that's the point
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's beauty with RNG never know if it s broken or if its bad luck

alLo2Zj.gif
    Edited by Morgul667 on January 24, 2018 10:31AM
  • IRDeja
    IRDeja
    I got the resto on my first Vet run - was extremely lucky.

However, it's pretty crap as it's broken in live and doesn't restore Stam to those in the healing springs as the tooltip suggests and is actually done by the distance from the caster.

I was really happy about getting this staff but I've switched back to using the Asylum resto. Pretty useless unless I completely shadow the DPS/Tank I'm trying to help out.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IRDeja wrote: »
    I got the resto on my first Vet run - was extremely lucky.

However, it's pretty crap as it's broken in live and doesn't restore Stam to those in the healing springs as the tooltip suggests and is actually done by the distance from the caster.

I was really happy about getting this staff but I've switched back to using the Asylum resto. Pretty useless unless I completely shadow the DPS/Tank I'm trying to help out.

How long has it been broken for? Does anyone know if Zos is coming up with a fix?
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |