The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Can a dev please respond to this one simple question

Put
Put
✭✭✭
Do any of you have any idea on how to balance DK's or do you just change a tiny thing and hope for the best?

Both DK's are now dead - which is a great marketing strategy for getting people to buy wardens
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Almost 1/3rd of the current topics on the front page of the PTS forum is dedicated to Dragonknight.

I'm glad you felt the need to add to that whilst simultaneously providing absolutely nothing meaningful in your post.
    Edited by usmcjdking on January 27, 2018 2:53AM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Almost 1/3rd of the current topics on the front page of the PTS forum is dedicated to Dragonknight.

I'm glad you felt the need to add to that whilst simultaneously providing absolutely nothing meaningful in your post.

Agreed, at least bring beer to the party.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Put
    Put
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

I asked a question, I feel the information has already been given to Zenimax through stats and the forums therefore I am not obliged to tell them what they already know. Am I barred from asking a question for some reason? Enlighten me.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just salty, you post whatever you want. DK were stupid for like 8months, they took them down to the cellar and slowly started letting us get back upstairs only to shut the door on our face.

Just be like the cool kids and run a Stam in pve and a warden in pvp.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.