The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Morrowind quests seem to have been reset

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've logged into all my chars ( only 4 ) and for the life of me I can't find which one I've completed this DLC on, I know I have completed and explored as I have the Vvard scale model and I also have the Dye for being Champion of Vivec

I don't think I did the DLC on a char I later deleted ( I'm sure I did it on my main sorc )

Can anyone at ZOS help me before I go senile trying to figure this out
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Titles are character-specific, so log on and find out which character you can give the Champion of Vivec title to.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varana wrote: »
    Titles are character-specific, so log on and find out which character you can give the Champion of Vivec title to.

I have, 5 times on each char and nothing, I checked the achievements and all chars have 0 achievements ( a part from some random ones ) I know for a fact I completed it
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you look in the DLC section of the Achievements in the Journal, does that tell you anything?

Did your ESO Plus recently run out? That might make the achievements go bye bye until it's renewed. Although, not sure why it would.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Did you look in the DLC section of the Achievements in the Journal, does that tell you anything?

Did your ESO Plus recently run out? That might make the achievements go bye bye until it's renewed. Although, not sure why it would.

Checked, doubled and triple checked, my ESO+ hasn't ran out, like I said in OP, I have the dye to prove I completed the story, I must have completed it on an alt I deleted only way to explain things
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Eso plus wouldn't do anything about that cause marrowind is a chapter maybe you lost your dlc