Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No CP Dueling

bigelle.x3_ESO
bigelle.x3_ESO
✭✭✭
So with the relaunch of no-cp BGs, I think it would be nice to have a no cp dueling option for testing builds and efficiency in a no-cp environment.

Thanks for reading.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be nice but I am not sure how they could go about doing so for regular open world duelling.

I think it would require them to have a set map/location where CP was disabled in which players could go to duel.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or a button?
    Initiate duel, CP enabled.
    Initiate duel, CP disabled.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • zooleo
    zooleo
    Soul Shriven
    This is a great idea. Every time I get challenged to a duel in the normal world, I have to tell them I don't pvp with CP because my points are set up for pve. If there were a NOCP duel option, I'd have to find a new excuse.
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if this was an option when challenging someone to a duel. Cp duel or no cp duel. I'm max cp and some of my friends are lower. Can't really learn anything from dueling when I hace a cp advantage.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    It would require them to actually put effort into dueling, so it won't happen.

It needs a set location you can either travel to or queue for, you get matched with someone of similar CP (or no cp, that would actually make it much simpler to match people)

There needs to be leaderboards, tiers, rewards, an actual cool looking place.

& there needs to be tournaments for it

Sadly Zos probably won't do it because in their eyes dueling is ticked off the to-do list.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you really want to do non-cp dueling, you can always just unallocate everything.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds