The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now available.
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Templar Ults

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Warden should be added to this thread.

The AOE storm has a nice passive ability but it's no EotS.

The pet requires both bars and isn't too smart.

The trees are great but if you have a resto staff you might as well use the resto ultimate.

The other classes are in a good spot with ultimates (NBs could use a buff for consuming darkness for PvP).
    Edited by brandonv516 on January 23, 2018 11:21PM
    Options
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just revert crescent back to magic. It would give Templars access to a decent ulti that would scale off of our damage CP.

Not to mention actually having an ultimate that makes running light feel smooth on a templar.
    Options
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like if they made both morphs of Radial Sweep have the +66% frontal damage bonus. It's lame because its a really cool ultimate but not really useful for Magicka due to the massive damage differential.
    Edited by ArtOfShred on January 24, 2018 1:22AM
    Options
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing Templar for about 2 years. Names "Dude-Where's-my-guar" on PC NA. Over this time I realize templar is in a decent spot right now but I feel like the class is lacking something very specific. Templar lacks any decent ultimate. I mainly PVP and it seems like every duel I get into end up with salty tells about using soul assault. If I had a class ult that actually worked well Id used it. But for templar my only options are soul assault, meteor, or bat swarm.
    I sit there and drool watching mDK using leap, or mNB using soul harvest.I wish I had an iconic ult that really puts a staple on my class. So I am proposing a rework on the spear ult on templar.

-Empowering Spear

(Morph)
    Ride your Aedric spear with holy vengeance, Teleports you to target dealing [x] Magic Damage to target and additional [y] Magic Damage every enemy with in 6.5 meters staggering all enemys hit. (Also reduces damage dealt to you by 15% for 10 seconds, plus an additional 4% for each enemy hit.)
    empowering Spear Rank IV 125 Ultimate Instant 20m range/6.5m radius

Crescent Spear

(Morph)
    Ride your Aedric spear with holy vengeance, Teleports you to target dealing [x] physical Damage to target and additional [y] physical Damage every enemy with in 6.5 meters staggering all enemys hit. (Initial target takes 15% more initial damage.)
    Crescent Spear Rank IV 125 Ultimate Instant 20m range/6.5m radius

As for the animation. There is a specific group of NPC's in Wrothgar who basicly teleport into the sky, then land right infront of you dealing damage, I feel like this would be an amazing animation they could give templars. It looks very similar to spear shards, but instead of throwing the spear, we hold onto it. I've modeled this ult from dragon leap in a sense. I feel like that is a very balanced class ult, But instead of the stereo typical knock down, I went for a different style of CC that has yet to be used on player skills, Staggering. Alot of NPC's can stagger you, this is when they hit you with some special attack and your character takes a few steps back not being able to perform any skills. It doesn't last as long as a knock down and it isn't a stun. I picked this because I think it could give templars a unique flavor of CC.
    What are your thoughts?

PniPzo4
    Edited by Animus-ESO on January 24, 2018 2:01AM
    Dude Where's My Guar?
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please don’t touch Nova. At least don’t touch solar disturbance. It’s a very effective Ulti for what it does. 30% dmg reduction. Dmg. A synergy stun. And a 62% snare. For group battles, it’s a great Ulti. Especially that snare. Being removed by Earthgore is a problem with Earthgore. That’s silly.

The Aedric tree ultis could use some love, though. While I know Stam wanted a stam Ulti morph, is Crescent really used that much over Dawnbreaker? But anyways, would be nice to get something for individual use from these Ults. Why can’t Crescent deal both magic and physical dmg based on your highest resource?
    Options