The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

There should be a system for refunds for mistake purchases.

x4livin
x4livin
✭✭✭
So, I knew that my primary mount was maxed out. I also knew that when I changed mounts, my other mounts were not maxed. I decided to purchase(with crowns) the faction mount. I then purchased 4K worth of crowns to increase the mount's speed. I attempted to apply it and it said it was already maxed out. What? This has not been the case in the past. I have spent tons adding speed to different mounts for my primary toon. I just wasted 4k crowns. There whould be a way to get a refund of crowns for purchases that were purchased in good faith for something that ESO has changed. I feel sick. I make 70k a year and my house is paid for. With the mistake purchases in crowns, this game is getting to be too expensive considering we can't get a refund of crowns for purchases(or even trade in game for things we could use.)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have high hopes for you @x4livin ... but you can try a support ticket and see what happens:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app

If that doesn't work, at the very least you can save the mount speed scrolls for the additional character spot (#15) that is coming for Update 17 (February).
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Taleof2Cities said submit a support ticket and see if they'll refund you, they don't always do it but it can happen.

Also yes back at launch before the Crown Store speed bonus was done per mount, however because ZOS realised they can't sell mounts if everyone has to train each one individually they made the training bonus character wide (and allowed you to max each one out).

Just explain you didn't understand that mount training was for every mount now rather than per character.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x4livin wrote: »
    So, I knew that my primary mount was maxed out. I also knew that when I changed mounts, my other mounts were not maxed.

how exactly did you know your other mounts were not maxxed? you seem to be upset at spending $4000 because you dont need to spend them on what you thought (but didnt check) but its ok if you did need them for mount training. its been this way for mounts for what, 2 yrs?

so you havent played for 2yrs+ , and then didnt look at anything or read anything before buying 4k in crowns and then spending those crowns? thats a pretty horrific decision right there. Then you complain about the game being too expensive. $4000? in one go?

so you bought crowns "in good faith" - where did ZOS not bargain here "in good faith" ?
    then you spent those crowns (a second purchase) on mount training without checking your character screen _at all_? the most i could see you getting is the crowns back. You should not get the crown purchases reversed for cash.
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    x4livin wrote: »
    So, I knew that my primary mount was maxed out. I also knew that when I changed mounts, my other mounts were not maxed.

how exactly did you know your other mounts were not maxxed? you seem to be upset at spending $4000 because you dont need to spend them on what you thought (but didnt check) but its ok if you did need them for mount training. its been this way for mounts for what, 2 yrs?

so you havent played for 2yrs+ , and then didnt look at anything or read anything before buying 4k in crowns and then spending those crowns? thats a pretty horrific decision right there. Then you complain about the game being too expensive. $4000? in one go?

so you bought crowns "in good faith" - where did ZOS not bargain here "in good faith" ?
    then you spent those crowns (a second purchase) on mount training without checking your character screen _at all_? the most i could see you getting is the crowns back. You should not get the crown purchases reversed for cash.

I haven't bought mounts in 2 years. It became rediculous to have to max each out, so I just stopped using any new mounts...for longer than 2 years, actually. Last night, I thought, since I had got a bunch of crowns on sale and I had over 6k, I would buy the alliance horse and put the rest of the crowns into training the speed. I bought the stuff and tried to use the scrolls. The error thing kept popping up saying it was maxed.......I started changing mounts(I have the ones I have gotten free and as crown crate surprises) and looking at each...and they were all maxed out(just like the imperial horse that I have kept since the original realization that they would all have to be maxed.