The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When does the Brassy Assassin Personality might come back?

notnsane
notnsane
✭✭✭
Also, if someone has either the Thief or Brassy Assassin personalites and can record a small video showing the transitions from crouching to running, running to walking, to jogging crouch, etc.; would be very much appreciated. There are some videos on YouTube but it's not enough.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Coming back? Maybe in a year, in a crown crate.

Not that I'm supporting this, but it's how ZOS seems to work. I really wish they would rotate old items through every 3-6 months, in the PURCHASE section, not crates!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other than a crown crate, Morrowwind anniversary is your best bet.

Of course, in theory we'll have another chapter dropping then, so they might not feel the need to hype the Mwind anniversary that much.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well here we have two options, either crown crates or morro 1 year anniversary if they intend do to such thing or smothing similar
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like others have stated already, either in future crown crates or the first Morrowind anniversary.
  • notnsane
    notnsane
    ✭✭✭
    Another question: I can then get the Personality with Crown Gems, right?
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notnsane wrote: »
    Another question: I can then get the Personality with Crown Gems, right?

If it comes back in the crown crates then yes, you can buy it with crown gems.