Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[video] The staging of the in-game play "The Horror of Castle Xyr" by Windhelm Theater

LuluKreicer
LuluKreicer
✭✭✭
5a57a5770d2cb_Xyrpostermodified.thumb.jpg.f46d33352dc5754338fd5bc805cbb0c6.jpg.9afcc65bcea74c800952e29b7632b1bb.jpg

(Poster by @Ithilis)

Starring: @Wolfwitch (Clavides), @Melilotta (Anara), @Ithilis (Ullis), @Djamiz (Zollassa)
Operators: @ThreeDG, @Bo0gyman
Director: @Nelira
Guild: Aetherius Art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgJ_tzZFO3s

Aetherius Community - Community Leader
Wanna join? Just ask.

- World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8)
- Russian First Maw of Lorkhaj Difficult Mode
  • WizzyWu
    WizzyWu
    Soul Shriven
    awesome!
  • Marichi
    Marichi
    Soul Shriven
    Bravo! :)
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    As one of the actors in the play I want to add my comment here about the video above:

The idea to stage the famous play from the in-game book The Horror of Castle Xyr came from Nelira. She made a theather in her house Grymharth's Woe with amazing detail.
    After that she thought fitting emotes for the play and we practiced it all together for 5-6 times before the actual premiere, improvising and adjusting the emotes where needed.

I myself was pleasantly surprised how good and smooth the emotes in the game work. Also this play wouldn't have been possible without player housing. My appreciation to the devs over these aspects in the game, which make it possible to do this kind of stuff for fun with the other players :)

It was huge fun and I hope we can do couple of more plays in the future!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    As another actor I want to say a huge thank you to @Nelira for admitting me in the play, even though I'm not from the guild. And lots of thanks to my fellow actors, of course, it's been great working with you all! It's really great to take part in one of my favourite Elder Scrolls stories! The rehearsals have been lots of fun, and the resulting performance just incredible. The viewers have been very kind, thank you, guys!
    And sure, @Ithilis is right, many credits to the devs for making it all possible!
    And my respect to @Ithilis for the awsome poster. And to @ThreeDG for the video, and @Bo0gyman for the live stream.
    So good to meet new friends and I too hope to do yet more plays!
    Edited by Melilotta on January 22, 2018 2:33PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will most certainly enjoy watching this later in the day.

This one herself has built a small theatre but with the present limit on the number of guests it has not yet been possible to make much use of it.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit will most certainly enjoy watching this later in the day.

This one herself has built a small theatre but with the present limit on the number of guests it has not yet been possible to make much use of it.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I'd love to see that teather :)

I warmly recommend making use of live stream. We got tvitch running while performing (thanks to https://twitch.tv/bo0gy ) where the people who couldn't fit in the house could follow it. It's not the same as real experience but proved to be nice solution to the limited guests problem, same as this video.
    Edited by Ithilis on January 22, 2018 6:19PM
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay this is amazing! One of my favorite books and I love the stage; you all have done so well! Bravo!
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Nelira
    Nelira
    ✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    Okay this is amazing! One of my favorite books and I love the stage; you all have done so well! Bravo!
    Thank you, really glad to know we managed to make it right, was great fun practicing and decorating and all :)
    And thank you all so much to all the amazing actors and both our filming guys who helped me make it possible! Also, special thanks to @Ithilis for the masterfully done poster! And, of course, many thanks to everyone who came to watch the performance live in the game - you really managed to create a true theater atmosphere and made it more than worth the effort our theater troup put into this work!
    We are currently working on moving the theater to a larger building and hope to be able to have more guests present at the same time as soon as possible.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bump
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info