Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Players, Veteran Players, Returning Players. WE WANT YOU!

ReignInBlood87
QAR is recruiting. We are a social guild looking for fun and active members. The guild is BRAND NEW but growing quickly. We are primarily Aldmeri Dominion but we have members across ALL factions. We are very active and have experienced players. No elitist, no drama, no dues ever! QAR uses the Band app. for daily post and information. We do PVP and PVE to include dungeons, trials, and nightly events. If your a new player or veteran player, it doesn't matter.

Leave your gamertags below or send me a message on ESO (or Xbox Live) at: Reign In B1ood

Find us on Band @ https://band.us/n/a5a0w0B9Mayc8 or search Queen Ayrenns Revenge

Hail the Dominion! Death to the False Queen!
Edited by ReignInBlood87 on January 25, 2018 9:35AM
  • ReignInBlood87
    We are currently running an event until Valentine's day which rewards players with cool stuff. Join us to check it out!
  • Ranger3318
    Ranger3318
    Soul Shriven
    I'm an old hand in the Elder Scrolls games but new to ESO. I would like to join your gold. Ranger3318
  • ReignInBlood87
    Awesome, you will be added. We are currently leveling up new players to get them to CP and get them awesome gear.
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Slayer fan by chance, hehe
  • ReignInBlood87
    lol, what gave it away?
  • dkravens
    dkravens
    GT DK mtber
  • ReignInBlood87
    Sent
  • superZ
    superZ
    ✭✭
    Returning after a two year hiatus. hmu

GT: ll super Z ll
    XBOX 1 NA

gt: ll super Z ll
  • ReignInBlood87
    You have an invite coming your way!
  • ReignInBlood87
    In 4 short days we have grown over 60 members!