Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for fishing guild

Madamova
Madamova
✭✭✭
PC/EU
  • Seperatist
    Same here
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭
    You haven’t heard of @ItchyTheRat yet? That’s the person who can help you.
    @Gralor | PC EU AD | Host of the Achievement Points Leaderboard
    Formerly known as Blash. | NO CROWNS - NO ESO+
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    There's a guild called Angler Management that do fishing stuff. From what I can tell from their zone chat recruitment, they look quite fun.
  • Madamova
    Madamova
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_Blash wrote: »
    You haven’t heard of @ItchyTheRat yet? That’s the person who can help you.

thank you, I will try to contact him/her
  • Madamova
    Madamova
    ✭✭✭
    Jiandao wrote: »
    There's a guild called Angler Management that do fishing stuff. From what I can tell from their zone chat recruitment, they look quite fun.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for them in the zone chat :)
  • Seperatist
    Angler management usually too silently. Sometimes can't even get any single whisp when i typed lfm "zonename" fishing. Or people fish solo. However even if i fish in group usually it's working like 1 guy got blue fish and we change water type, so far i got tons of green fish from many zones but not blues.