Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for fishing guild

Madamova
Madamova
✭✭✭
PC/EU
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    Same here
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You haven’t heard of @ItchyTheRat yet? That’s the person who can help you.
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    There's a guild called Angler Management that do fishing stuff. From what I can tell from their zone chat recruitment, they look quite fun.
  • Madamova
    Madamova
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_Blash wrote: »
    You haven’t heard of @ItchyTheRat yet? That’s the person who can help you.

thank you, I will try to contact him/her
  • Madamova
    Madamova
    ✭✭✭
    Jiandao wrote: »
    There's a guild called Angler Management that do fishing stuff. From what I can tell from their zone chat recruitment, they look quite fun.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for them in the zone chat :)
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    Angler management usually too silently. Sometimes can't even get any single whisp when i typed lfm "zonename" fishing. Or people fish solo. However even if i fish in group usually it's working like 1 guy got blue fish and we change water type, so far i got tons of green fish from many zones but not blues.
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"