Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] vDSA

Arbit
Arbit
✭✭✭✭
LFG section is dead, so I figured I'd post here and hopefully find some people

I'm looking for a group to do vDSA with over the weekend with, I'm new to DSA, but I've completed vMA and am at cp cap. I can dps, heal, or even possibly tank depending on what roles people want to take. my dps is 25k, so if you can do better please be my guest and ill take another role. I'm in search of a master bow, any other weapons ill gladly give up to anyone needing.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Argonian Master Race
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump before I go to sleep
    Argonian Master Race
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that dragonstar arena? the group version of the like 7 tier challenge - *I* am interested, although my playtime is limited - still, I'm willing to to work with people if you want me

fair warning - I am NOWHERE NEAR hardcore...and have no intention of becoming so - I'm a filthy casual pve'er for the most part - if you're expecting the us navy seal of gaming - I'm not it...
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    phermitgb wrote: »
    is that dragonstar arena? the group version of the like 7 tier challenge - *I* am interested, although my playtime is limited - still, I'm willing to to work with people if you want me

fair warning - I am NOWHERE NEAR hardcore...and have no intention of becoming so - I'm a filthy casual pve'er for the most part - if you're expecting the us navy seal of gaming - I'm not it...
    do you know your dps? what role were you thinking of taking?
    Edited by Arbit on January 19, 2018 6:37AM
    Argonian Master Race
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in if you have a spot. Sorc DPS.

VDSA really needs an amazing tank, there are so many ‘move the boss here’ mechanics to it.
    Edited by Minalan on January 19, 2018 8:34AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be dead if wasn't so hard to sign up on forums @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Count me in if you have a spot. Sorc DPS.

VDSA really needs an amazing tank, there are so many ‘move the boss here’ mechanics to it.
    I'll add you, whats your in game name? I'll search a couple trials guilds for a tank in game, if one doesn't show up in the forums.
    Argonian Master Race
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest finding a guild that works for you and within there finding a group to work with. You may be able to find a group with some experience that can help you understand the fights.
  • trepwlub17_ESO
    trepwlub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to run also DPS or heals max cp with a few clears already completed.
    @trepwl
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iam on PC/EU, but they should really improve the activity finder (for instance allow us, when forming a group to specify the CP level of people we want and include ALL group content to be queued).

I beat vMA multiple times, but never even tried vDSA (or nDSA) because normally no one does it and I hate lurking in craglorn to wait for group requests...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking to run also DPS or heals max cp with a few clears already completed.
    @trepwl

whats your dps, if youre better than me ill heal. I'll try and reserve a spot for an experienced tank on minalan's advice.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I would suggest finding a guild that works for you and within there finding a group to work with. You may be able to find a group with some experience that can help you understand the fights.

Using Forums can comes up to amazing result man, so he does good to try.

Short/medium story about LFG on forums...

I did posted once on LFG Section cuz i rolled a Stam, been playing magika ever since the game launched, and a few months ago decided to try it that type of toons and then back then, Veli was and on some case still people want, but who dared doing CoS specialy Vet... no one in game nor in guilds i was in, guess people were afraid of little spiders :)... so i came on here and posted... someone replied that he was willing to run it and add him in game. I did, ever since he became a friend, knew people out of him, and turns out this guy is an aweosme tank, dps, but he mostly tanks and we love him tanking and with him and 2 people i knew from him, we became often 4 mens group, ever since we learned and clearned yes vDSA, all DLCs 4 mens, we made vCoS achievements for skin, same with vRoM, same with vFalk, now we are almost getting close to clear vBloodroot no deaths-run achievement, if RNG would stop getting one death on last boss or island bull boss :) (we used to get stuck a few hours tries on last boss HM a few weeks aago trying to beat it once, now last evening we tried no deaths when we died it was then up for a HM to get motifs as usual, in a few hours, we failed the no-deaths, but cleared HM about 6-7 times, we almost got all our motifs done last night, that's the beauty part), we are only missing that part and we did all DLCs 4 mens skins/ugly helmet (besides vDSA no death and speed run which wich we stoped sorta running when we almost all had our resto staves and we had bad scored, the fastest we cleared was 1.5 hour, but staves was mainly our goals) the 2 peoples i get to know from him are a couple, and the wife is running a Guild which now i raid with and are cool people and we are now attempting to start running the next Vet trial (vSO) in the list since one is being cleared easily...... so, you never know who you might comme across to... And yep ever since i get to know this guy from here, DLC 4 mens is what i hated most, specialy vRoM and vCoS (we even made a no death run in vCoS 3 manning/girling it with another friend of us, which before was stucked at Dranos or the other boss before in PUGs or friends when we attempt the place), now my fav 4 mens are literaly vCoS, vFalk, vRom and vBloodroot... damn him :)
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    285 CP stamblade running TFS & VO. looking to do vdsa. Done up to stage 5 already but not with an experienced group.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA - CP400 DPS Jameliel
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elured Fury PC/NA DPS CP730ish
  • mojomood
    mojomood