The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The lag in Ps4 cyro makes it unplayable, plz fix.

Girl_Number8
Girl_Number8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Ps4 Na the lag in PvP is even worse. I am getting random loading screens while in full blown fights, sometimes I am frozen with my weapon stuck, all this while doing an empy push.

The lag is unfair and the most unbalanced thing in PvP on Ps4 Na right now. Will you please look into this for us and fix this?
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I’m sure they’ll jump right on that..
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I’m sure they’ll jump right on that..

It wld be nice :)
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    &on xbox, vivec is unplayabe always.

oh ya heres the edit, they will never fix it. sorry.
    Edited by eso_lags on January 17, 2018 10:11PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    &on xbox, vivec is unplayabe always.

oh ya heres the edit, they will never fix it. sorry.

I play on xb too. Though on Ps4 it's so bad it makes xb feel like a dream. :'(
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU is the same on PS4 as well... I just kinda say **** it and continue to play, If I crash I just log off there is no point logging back in to get in the que again to play haha.
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    EU is the same on PS4 as well... I just kinda say **** it and continue to play, If I crash I just log off there is no point logging back in to get in the que again to play haha.

Yes, this is how it is. The biggest nerf we ever got is the lag. It really amazes me that less people are in here asking for a fix and are spending more time arguing over some set or skill to be nerfed. With this lag skill doesn't even matter anymore. :/
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends how close to the server you are and how your country deals with/sends data.

In the US, theres not many issues. South east asia and the greater oceanic regions cop it very bad.

Just sucks theres no competition on console
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    Depends how close to the server you are and how your country deals with/sends data.

In the US, theres not many issues. South east asia and the greater oceanic regions cop it very bad.

Just sucks theres no competition on console

I am in the US and the issues are unplayable. I am multi platform so I see the differences. We have great players on all 3 platforms, it is just sad that lag is deciding who wins. If it was just minor I wouldn't be so upset but it has been at the point it just gets unplayable. Any strategy we are plan during the campaigns are out the window. So yes no competition :/
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on January 20, 2018 10:26AM