The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 3.3.1

TERAB1T
TERAB1T
✭✭✭✭✭
Warning: these pictures were datamined from the game client and may not be presented in the game right now. Most likely these items will appear in the Crown Store in the future, but it's not guaranteed! Also some of them are collectibles, so they will not be presented in the Crown Store at all. Manage your expectations accordingly.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, another mount to lust after...

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The art looks worse than normal. That makes me think that at least a few of those are just some early concept art. The guar pic in particular looks like early concept art for that similarly-colored guar that they released last month.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That barbaric pack hairstyle tho :)
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Hairrrrrrrrrrr!!!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last datamine was missing the Frostbane camel and a third radiant (Shadow-Rider Senche), so these fill in those blanks.

Kind of like the circus guar. Need to see the zombie skin on my beast characters first.
    signing off
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    THAT HAIRSTYLE <3

gp_crwn_adorn_hum_kha_arg_barbaricbeautybundle_1x1.jpg
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liking the Zombie skin and the new house looks maybe interesting

I wonder with all the necromancer stuff coming out......maybe necro class o:)
    Edited by rynth on January 15, 2018 7:01PM
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    THAT HAIRSTYLE <3

gp_crwn_adorn_hum_kha_arg_barbaricbeautybundle_1x1.jpg

reminds me of Rouge's hair a little bit

250?cb=20150914022600

I made a toon after her, so of course I'm putting this on when it comes out.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the hairstyle! And of course, love that black and red kitty...
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • lzzy
    lzzy
    ✭✭✭
    I like the fuzzy snow camel!
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llama-like mount looks interesting, but others are just terrible. And this undead-themed skin again. They say it's for roleplayers, so, what, they want us to roleplay rotten zombie? No, thank you.

P.S. There is no need to tell me "just don't buy it", certainly I'll not.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    what are they doing to the guars? they are just ugly!
    the camel looks cool though.
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

• arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4761081#Comment_4761081

Zombie skin?

I'm glad to be seeing more goodies, though, I wish the zombie skin did y'know... did something to our brain munching mouths. ZENI, LET US MAKE A ROTTEN SMILE AND SHOW SOME TEEEETH! :smiley:
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_skin_decayedzombie_1x1.jpg

199_tid_Head7d1.jpg

PLEASE! DO SOMETHING WITH THE MOUTH! Ò;;;;;;Ó

Seriously. The skin has been in the game forever, just give us this or update the resolution/texture to not be from 2008.
    ON-item-furnishing-Trophy%2C_Nerien%27eth.jpg

Edited by arpadsweb16_ESO on January 15, 2018 9:45PM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_mounts_balfoyencircusguar_1x1.jpg

This looks awfully similar to that 1 Guar which was released not too long ago. I think it was 1 of those limited edition mounts as well, although I could be mistake. Hmm... Anyone else getting the vibe that that particular Guar looks familiar?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    This looks awfully similar to that 1 Guar which was released not too long ago. I think it was 1 of those limited edition mounts as well, although I could be mistake. Hmm... Anyone else getting the vibe that that particular Guar looks familiar?
    That's what I said earlier in the thread. I think that guar must be early concept art for the guar they already released.
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

What, because it's a guar in two colors?

l0U9ati.jpg

When that one was announced, someone said it looked like this:

ejSa1Pg.jpg

So now we've got one that actually does.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Senche mount is dope
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie skin - the answer to all vampires who don't want to look pasty and dead.

Oh wait :tongue:
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Love that we're getting more undead stuff, even a zombie skin... But really, Zenimax you can do better. Just reuse the assets you've already got, I don't mind if the texture is old. Give me the real deal, or update the resolution/texture and then sell it back to me.

ON-item-furnishing-Trophy%2C_Nerien%27eth.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing we know the name of the next Crown Crate season...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want that long hair!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, now you can be a zombie with beautiful flowing hair.

Just cause you're dead doesn't mean you cant be fabulous.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hair :heart:

That guar :heartbreak:
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glo-Dragon.

Mount plz!!!
  • rune476
    rune476
    ✭✭✭
    The new guar is a weird one for me
    On one hand it has a new saddle, hopefully without the clipping earlier saddles have. The armor hopefully looks good with the colourful scales.

I do want it, but im afraid itll be a limited offer for 2000+ crowns which is way too much.

It is really ugly, in an adorable way imo. Though this as flashy as i can stand mounts. Hope it doest actually glow, that would be a negative in my book.
    Im not your pal, beeko.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:34PM
  • TennesseeNord
    TennesseeNord
    ✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Warning: these pictures were datamined from the game client and may not be presented in the game right now. Most likely these items will appear in the Crown Store in the future, but it's not guaranteed! Also some of them are collectibles, so they will not be presented in the Crown Store at all. Manage your expectations accordingly.

I'm so sick of cat/lion mounts. The true nords of Skyrim ride horses!
    Skyrim belongs to the Nords!!
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like!
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    The Balfoyen Circus Guard looks similar to the Skyfire Guar.

Skyfire-Guar-Side.jpg

90% of all mounts are reskins... few exceptions with extended models etc.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.