The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 3.3.1

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Warning: these pictures were datamined from the game client and may not be presented in the game right now. Most likely these items will appear in the Crown Store in the future, but it's not guaranteed! Also some of them are collectibles, so they will not be presented in the Crown Store at all. Manage your expectations accordingly.

I'm so sick of cat/lion mounts. The true nords of Skyrim ride horses!

This Nord is riding sabrecats, lions and senches. And this mount will be added to the pack of senches I assembled for sure (if not a con crate exclusive, fingers crossed)
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    THAT HAIRSTYLE <3

gp_crwn_adorn_hum_kha_arg_barbaricbeautybundle_1x1.jpg

Sweet mercoful talos yaaass
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just hope that hair looks that good in game. Though ... how is it "barbaric?" Do ESO barbarians use Pantene? It's a lot less greasy/raggedy looking than most of the available hairs. (And clipping issues remain to review).

But first impression is ... /grabby paws
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least they named the Circus Guar a bit more appropriately this time...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% sure that hair would clip through armor, shields, staves ...
    I still want it.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a little interesting that four seasons in, every radiant trio has been wolf, senche, horse.

Dwarven: Vitrine Wolf, Ebon Senche, Adamant Horse
    Reaper's: Cinder Wolf, Frost Draugr Senche, Plague Husk Horse
    Flame: Cold Flame Wolf, Shadow Senche, Night Frost Horse
    Scalecaller: Dragonfire Wolf, Shadow-Rider Senche, Galvanic Storm Horse

I wonder what the lead metric in determining that was.
    signing off
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2018 In ESO is about to be all about long full hair!
    Edited by dcam86b14_ESO on January 16, 2018 4:57AM
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like barbaric hair to me. Thinking Conan/Red Sonja.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Tundra Camel....

They're serious?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xSkullfox wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    The Balfoyen Circus Guard looks similar to the Skyfire Guar.

gp_crwn_mounts_balfoyencircusguar_1x1.jpg

Skyfire-Guar-Side.jpg

90% of all mounts are reskins... few exceptions with extended models etc.

While true, this particular mount reskin looks extremely lazy (in my opinion). For example, the reskins of Senche and Wolf mounts usually have some attributes to their design which mix things up a bit. Even if not that much (e.g. HotR Ōkami-like Wolf and Ice Wolf), there are still key parts which make them appear entirely different. This particular mount reskin looks so similar to a previous variation, that it seems like a waste to even bother with. Think back to the Dwarven Spider mount, and Chroma-Blue (or whatever it was called) Dwarven Spider Mount. They’re so identical, that the newest variant seems like a waste.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

This looks awfully similar to that 1 Guar which was released not too long ago. I think it was 1 of those limited edition mounts as well, although I could be mistake. Hmm... Anyone else getting the vibe that that particular Guar looks familiar?

This looks awfully similar to that 1 Guar which was released not too long ago. I think it was 1 of those limited edition mounts as well, although I could be mistake. Hmm... Anyone else getting the vibe that that particular Guar looks familiar?

i think you meant to say "this looks awful"
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    THAT HAIRSTYLE <3

gp_crwn_adorn_hum_kha_arg_barbaricbeautybundle_1x1.jpg

Still waiting for...
    queen-ayrenn-the-elder-scrolls-online-26.4.jpg
    Edited by Xundiin on January 16, 2018 5:49AM
    #SavePlayer1
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    A Tundra Camel....

They're serious?

The humps are used to store Ice Cream .
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    It's a little interesting that four seasons in, every radiant trio has been wolf, senche, horse.

Perhaps purchase data resembles these results:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/379187/whats-your-favorite-kind-of-mount

Other polls have had similar results in the past.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow-Rider Senche and Barbaric Beauty Pack, yes please!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    That hair. YEESSSSS! <3
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i think you meant to say "this looks awful"

Please don’t misunderstand. I do indeed think that both variants of this particular Guar are unsightly. Lol. However, I just wanted to comment on how similar they both were is all. My favorite Guar is my all white Guar, with blue eyes. My Pale Velothi Guar. None of the Guar ever released come even close to how sharp the Pale Velothi Guar looks. Although, I suppose the Guar with red stripes would be the second nicest Guar released.but again, it doesn’t hold a candle to the previously mentioned Guar.

pale-velothi-guar-icon.jpg?itok=26tqa9o5
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on January 16, 2018 8:49AM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing there will be a 3.3.2 datamine before long. There are some very nice items on the horizon.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Guessing there will be a 3.3.2 datamine before long. There are some very nice items on the horizon.
    3.3.1 is the last update on the PTS ?
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    2018 In ESO is about to be all about long full hair!

I hope so! Although there are still plenty of hairstyles long since datamined and finished in 2017 that have yet to be released, lol.
    Edited by Mielikki on January 16, 2018 5:25PM
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It stinks. The future of ESO stinks more and more with every update.
    Now we've got a necro-turban hat, zombie skin, dead dragon skeleton as a pet...

Oh God...
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hair. YEESSSSS! <3

With that hair and this dress we could conquer Tamriel...

gp_crwn_costume_shrikesnocturnalfrock_1x1.jpg
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Warning: these pictures were datamined from the game client and may not be presented in the game right now. Most likely these items will appear in the Crown Store in the future, but it's not guaranteed! Also some of them are collectibles, so they will not be presented in the Crown Store at all. Manage your expectations accordingly.

I'm so sick of cat/lion mounts. The true nords of Skyrim ride horses!

This Nord is riding sabrecats, lions and senches. And this mount will be added to the pack of senches I assembled for sure (if not a con crate exclusive, fingers crossed)

I pray that this Senche can be bought with Crowns. I have fallen so in Love with Senches, this one looks amazing
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Probably because wolf, senche and horse are the most popular, which means more $$$ spent gambling for these.
    Would be nice to see Guar, Camels and Bears get them though.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it nice skin, and mounts so far, also intrested in the turban, but where are the glorious beards mans need?????
    Edited by BigBadVolk on January 16, 2018 10:04PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    OMG

The senche.

The house.

The hair.

*swoons*

*checks how many crowns she has*
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:38PM
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As long as the items are in the crown store and not the crates, I again see a few things I'll buy. Forget Pokémon; my weak spots are senches, cats/kittens, and wolves.....
  • Oreliane
    Oreliane
    ✭✭
    Need the hair <3<3<3
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys stop hyping for that hairstyle or they'll slap a 4000 crown price tag on it.
    Edited by Didaco on January 17, 2018 5:51PM