Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

If Ace Ventura was a Nord

EttinTheBreton
EttinTheBreton
✭✭✭
I feel awesome as my Norden (a nord warden, yeah? :D) with all my animal buddies: charging into battle on my wolf, calling down cliff striders, commanding my bear, as my cute leopard watches us fight

gWSdWQfh.jpg
I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, nice, I have a Norden, too!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I don't have a Norden. I have a Wooden. :D

LOL. Wood elf warden, that is.
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, nice, I have a Norden, too!
    Nordens unite!

SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Awesome. I don't have a Norden. I have a Wooden. :D

LOL. Wood elf warden, that is.
    LOL! Wooden is better than saying Bosmerden, I think
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave my Wooden that armor from Clockwork City that summons crows, and the armor from Morrowind that summons a hunger, and gave her that monster set that summons a spirit bear that mauls people.

She also has her bear ult and a fox pet. Now she's the Queen of the Jungle, and every time I fight mobs, there are animals freaking EVERYWHERE. It's hilarious. I was inspired by your post to do it.

It's not a set-up that'd work very well in dungeons (I think), but it's a whole lot of fun just storming around Tamriel looking for skyshards and whatever.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on January 7, 2018 8:44AM
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I just gave my Wooden that armor from Clockwork City that summons crows, and the armor from Morrowind that summons a hunger, and gave her that monster set that summons a spirit bear that mauls people.

She also has her bear ult and a fox pet. Now she's the Queen of the Jungle, and every time I fight mobs, there are animals freaking EVERYWHERE. It's hilarious. I was inspired by your post to do it.

It's not a set-up that'd work very well in dungeons (I think), but it's a whole lot of fun just storming around Tamriel looking for skyshards and whatever.

Omg that's the best :D pics please
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg that's the best :D pics please
    I discovered that the monster set (Selene) wasn't triggering as much as I wanted it to, because It only triggers when my warden does direct melee damage, and there are too many times when she's not doing direct melee. I hate to say it, but since I posted that, I ended up trading the Selene set out for a different set that would trigger more often. She still has the crows and hunger, though.